chapter 13

Allister walked up and led me to my seat. We sat thru the wedding and then we went to the town square for the afterparty. Kiki was talking to the priest. He kept looking my way. I was sitting at the table. He handed kiki something and got up. He came over and sat at my table.

"Hello. I don't believe we have met yet." i smiled. "No sorry i have been sick." he looked a little irked. "Oh what happened?" I looked at him. "Oh just some psycho girl decided to pour some liquid on me that burned thru my skin." He looked shocked and mad. "Where was this?"

"It was some village called cherry town. The other people their tried to help but i wouldn't accept it." he looked sad. "Well i'm sure that wont happen again." I could see that he meant it. "Do you want to dance." i nodded "Sure but i can't do anything to fancy. I don't want to hurt myself."

he nodded. "My name is Zane ro'meave High priest of Okassis." I help out my hand. "I'm y/n." He took my hand and kissed it. Then helped me up. Garroth seemed to tense up when he seen Zane walking me to the dance floor. "Your a nice dancer y/n."

I blushed. "Thank you." He danced with me till Allister cut in. "May i have this dance?" Zane reluctantly let me go. Allister was dancing with Autumn so now she was dancing with Zane. It was like a game hot potato. I went from one boy to another.

I ended up with aphmau at some point. "Well hello there." I laughed. "Hello Aphmau. Will you dance with me? I want the boys to get jealous." she laughed. "Why yes i would love to dance." She took my hand and led me to an open spot on the dance floor.

"Ok. Ready?" she grabbed my arm gently. We started dancing. I caught a glimpse of the guys with their mouths open. I laughed. I think Aphmau seen them too cause she laughed to. I whispered to aphmau. "I know what would make them really jealous." she asked. "What s it?"

I leaned in and kissed her. She seemed to melt into it. The boys mouths dropped and i could swear i heard one of them faint. It must have been laurence. Someone squealed. All of us werewolfs flinched and covered our ears. I stopped kissing Aphmau to cover mine.

"Kawaii~chan Our ears." Allister yelled. "S-sorry. Kawaii~chan forgot." she seemed to be excited. I looked around and i seen Zane had a shocked expression on his face. "Well then. I didn't see that coming."

I looked up to see that mine, souls, Autumn's, and Allisters ears where showing. Zanes guards noticed and took up their swords. Aphmau and the others were in front of us before they could do anything.

Zane put up his hand and they put their swords away. "I said not to threaten people." the guards flinched. "Sorry Master Zane." he looked at them. "Leave." they seemed hesitant. "I said leave!" they ran away really fast.

We looked at zane. "Sorry they can over react." He looked at me. "So your a werewolf hu?" We nodded. "Ya." He seemed to smile under his mask. "Well i hope you know that this was an interesting night. I am going to my house to have a talk with my guards."

-------------------------------Zane's p.o.v.-------------------------

I found out that y/n had been attacked by some stupid girl in one of the other villages. And i was mad i will have that village destroyed when i go home. I asked y/n to dance with me. I danced with y/n at the wedding. I didn't want to let her go but i had to to keep from arguments.

She was passed around the dance floor. She ran into the villages lord Aphmau. They started to dance. She had a look in her eyes like she was planning something. She leaned down and told Aphmau something. Then she kissed her. I wasn't expecting that. I looked over to see one of the boys had fainted.

There was a very loud screech from a pink meifwa girl. I seen some people cover their ears. One of them yelled at the girl. "Kawaii~chan our ears."They had ears come out of nowhere. "S-sorry. Kawaii~chan forgot." she seemed to be excited. I looked at y/n and was shocked. She was also a werewolf.

Their where about five werewolfs here. One of them being the grume. My guards drew their swords. I was mad because i told them to keep their weapons away. I put up my hand and they put their swords away. "I said not to threaten people." the guards flinched. "Sorry Master Zane." I looked at them. "Leave." they seemed hesitant. "I said leave!" they ran away really fast.

They looked at me. "Sorry they can overreact." I looked at Y/n. "So your a werewolf hu?" They nodded. "Ya." I smile under my mask. "Well I hope you know that this was an interesting night. I am going to my house to have a talk with my guards."

I walked away. The party ended around sunset. I wanted to confront Aphmau and my brother later. She probably doesn't even know who he really is. I watched the rest of the party from a distance. They all walked down to the docks to see off the newlyweds. Aphmau Garroth, Y/n and another man stayed after. They were talking to each other. Y/n and that other man started to walk of to the side of the woods.

-------------------------y/n's p.o.v.-----------------------

We walked to the house. Soul and autumn where the guest room. Allister took one of the rooms downstairs. I also took one of those rooms to stay near my wolfs. They were around at the wedding to keep guard. They came home when the afterparty finished.

Me and the others were having thought about going out to search for more of our friends to fill the house. Sense this seemed to be the werewolf hotspot. And most of our friends seemed to be just that. Not all of them but most of them.

We have made many over time but most either moved or ran when the village was attacked. I wanted to find them so we could all be together to protect our new home. We don't want this to happen again. I wondered where they might be.

---------------------Time skip 1 month-----------------------

Aphmau had a problem with Zane and it ended up creating problems. He turned out to be garroth's brother. He was sent to take him home to the castle but that didn't go well. He was called home after he attacked us. He attacked the people here. He never made a threat to me or my family but he did it to everyone else.

I went downstairs to my room Allister and me had decided to make the upstairs area into an inn for people to stay in I made the house bigger. Aph said it was fine and that it would allow them to have places for travellers to stay.

Me and everyone made our rooms downstairs and made more rooms upstairs expanding the house. We made it look more like a mansion than a hotel. Aphmau and everyone helped me create a secret passage down to the real house.

We decided it was safer to be hidden than in the house itself. We have a lot of visitors to foxdrop lately. We have trust issues with other people. We moved everything down into the basement. All of the furniture and appliances were moved and replaced with hotel stuff.

We had many beds and chairs. We made sixteen more rooms and added 18 more bathrooms. We decided it was best to make a wall around the hotel. We didn't want people to come and steal from us.