chapter 20

I have figured out that she is in phoenixdrop and I am going to tell them after my wedding. That way I can deal with two birds with one stone. I was planning on backstabbing scaleswind after we destroy phoenix drop.

There was also something there that I need to get back. It is important for me to find it. I have decided to manipulate my brothers love for his lord. There were a few others their which also have the same feelings for her.

I also know that they will be coming after her since she had that nightmare.I was ready and waiting for them. They won't be able to get in without being spotted. I wanted them to pay for taking her from me.

----------------------y/n p.o.v.-----------------------

I woke up and see zanes not in bed. I remembered that he marked me. The wedding is tomorrow and today was a resting day. We where to get some rest and stuff before the wedding. I wanted to make sure that the wedding was going as planned.

I went to the main hall where it was going to be held. Zianna was they're setting it up. (Well telling people where everything goes.) She saw me and walked over. "Hello, did you need something hunny?" I looked around.

"No I just wanted to see how everything is going." she smiled. "Well, it is coming along nicely." I smiled. "Thank you Zianna." she smiled. "You can call me mom. You are going to be my daughter from now on anyways."

I smiled. "Ok, mom. I appreciate you doing this for us." she hugged me. "Ok now go on and get some rest. I'm sure tomorrow will be a very exciting day for you. I nodded. I went back up to the room. I saw Zane sitting on the bed. He saw me and smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." I hugged him. "I can't wait for tomorrow." he nodded. I pulled his mask down and kissed him. He kissed back and it was full of emotion. I wanted it to last forever but we need to breathe.

We went to bed and slept for a few hours. It wasn't long till I heard something outside that startled me. It sounded like someone trying to get in. I shook zane awake. "What is it y/n." I look at him. "I can hear someone outside."

He jumped up and grabbed me. He carried me out of the room and ran towards the door. When he made it thru he was meet by a few startled guards. "Sir what's wrong?" Zayn looked at them. "Assassin's are trying to kill us before the wedding."

the guard yelled something and five guards surrounded us and like fifteen others ran to Zanes room. I was holding on to Zane. I was only wearing a nightdress and slippers. I could hear fighting going on. "Zane, what do we do?"

I was scared. "Don't worry n/n It will be ok." He ran to a wall and pushed on a stone. I heard a click and a door opened. We went in and the guards followed after. We were going to a secret underground room. Where battle strategies are made.

The only ones who knew about it where Zianna, Garte, Zane, and a few head guards. Zianna and Garter were already here. I'm guessing there was more than one way in and out of this room.

Zianna saw us and ran over. "Oh I'm so happy you're ok." she was crying. "I couldn't bear to lose you both," Garte asked. "What is happening?" Zane explained what was going on. Garter and Zianna where even more worried.

--------------------Zane's p.o.v.-----------------

I was woken up by y/n she seemed worried. "What is it y/n?" she looked at me. "I can hear someone outside." I jumped up and grabbed y/n. I was positive it was those Phoenix Drop brats. I ram out of the room and ran into one of the guards.

It looks like I startled them. "Sir what's wrong?" I looked at them. "Assassin's are trying to kill us before the wedding." the guard yelled something and five guards surrounded us and like fifteen others ran to Zanes room.