chapter 15

He looked at me shocked. "Well that i haven't heard of. So i wouldn't know. I would think it is the same as a male alphas rule. But i just don't know." i walked over and asked night. He had the same answer. I told the wolfs that i was going to have more than one mate.

I looked around to see that there was a majority of werewolves here. There were two witches and two warlocks, six werewolfs three females and three males, then there were three meifwa one girl and two boys. Then their where about four humans two males and females.

Not counting Me, Allister, Night, Soul, and Autumn. I was surprised about the fact actually. They all accepted that i was an alpha and i made the group directions and rules. We had to keep the males and females away from each other.

We have twenty-two people to take care of. Some of them have magic that we can use for protection. We have a teleporter to check the area, three trackers to help hunt, and four healers. And the rest used to be either mercenaries or guards.

I decided to tell everyone tomorrow when we start our journey to phoenix drop. I smiled thinking about home. It must have changed while i was away. I just hope for the better. I walked over to the fire and sat down.

Allister and Night where their. "So i have decided who my mates' will be." Their heads shot up. "Who?" I looked at them and smiled. "You two sillies. I can't decide over one of you so you will have to get along and share." They smiled at then and hugged me.

"I will announce it tomorrow to everyone. And we'll start our journey home." Once Allister heard those words he hugged me. "Im happy we are going home. I missed everyone their. Even that loud-mouth Laurence."

I laughed. "It's true he was a loudmouth. I just can't wait to sleep in a real bed again and hug my brother and sister. I also miss the rest of my pack. I wonder how much it has grown since i left." i smiled.

We have actually been making our way back already. We were about a month out from phoenix drop. "We will start to travel at night to make it there early." the two of them nodded. "Ok lets go and get some sleep."

-----------------------------time skip-------------------------

Everyone was excited i finally picked a mate of mates in this case. We were traveling twice the normal distance in one day. We are taking shifte with driving and sleeping. I'm awake for the first half of the day and then Soul is awake for the next.

After him is Autumn, then finally Allister has the last shift. We were the ones leading because we live their and the others don't know the way. We made it to the gate to see that there was a new face their. I'm guessing it is dale's son, I haven't really talked to him much. "What business do you have here?"

I looked up "I live here. I need to talk to Aphmau right away." He hesitated. He disappeared off the wall. We waited a few minutes and a familiar face came up to the gate. Once she seen my face she opened the gate and hugged me. "Hello Aphmau it's been a while hasn't it?"

She cried. "Y/n. I'm so happy you are back." Something seemed off. I looked at her. It seems like she has been crying. "What's wrong aph?" she froze. "I will tell you once you settle back in at home." I nodded. She looked behind me.

"Wow you seem to have found a lot of people like you. Hu?" I nodded. "They are the people i have meet on my travels with the purest hearts. Some more than others but all the same." I nodded and signaled for them to follow me. We walked to my home.

I could sense something about it was off. Allister and the others sensed it as well. "Why do i feel weird."I had a cold feeling in my chest. I couldn't get rid of it. "Something isn't right." I looked around to see that barely anyone was outside today.

It seemed that the only ones out where the guards. I seen garroth. "Hey Garroth." he seen me and walked over. He hugged me. He seemed to be crying as well. "Where is everyone?" He let go. "We will tell you when you get settled back in." We made it to my house.

It looked like it did the day we left except for some vines growing up the side. I opened the gate and let the waggons in. We unpacked everything and put it inside. Everything looked the same except for a lair of dust coating everything.

I looked around and opened the door the the rooms downstairs. Everyone walked down with me taking the supplies down. We had everything we needed like food and furniture and all that other stuff.

When i went to the wolf den i was created by the rest of my pack pouncing on me and greeting me. Their were some i haven't meet before their. They got off of me. I walked into my room and seen that Allister and Night are sitting in the chairs.

"Whats up?" they looked at me. "Something seems off here. I know that i haven't been here before but this isn't what you see or feel when coming to a village." I nodded. "Ya everyone is acting weird." i mean in a bad way. They are usually weird but not like this."

I hear a knock come from upstairs. "I will be back we have visitors." I walk up the stairs to see everyone at the door. I let them in. I seen everyone except my siblings. "We need to tell you something?" I had a bad feeling about this.

"We were attacked a few days ago. And well i don't know what happened but your brother got hurt. They shot him with a bow. Your sister tried to help him but one of the attackers got to her before we could." She looked at the floor. "Y/n I'm sorry.

Your brother and sister are dead. We tried to save them but we just didn't have the power or resources." she was crying again. I was too shocked to do anything. I didn't know whether to cry or scream. "Excuse me." I got up and walked to my room.