SEVEN

Chapter 7: The surprise (II)
-------------------------------------------------------------

That same morning in Kenaz's house.

(Kenaz's POV)

Woken up by the loud voices of siblings arguing, the sound of running water, angry mom shouting at you, might be the routine wake up call for most of the teens but not for me.

The snoozing alarm and the smell of the delicious pancakes of Tanya are what I am used woken up to.

Before the alarm went out I was lying on my bare torso with my hands and legs sticking out in the state of tranquillity. If it wasn't for the shorts I'd be lying naked on my white linen king size bed.

My eyes still closed and face sunken into the soft pillows I traced my fingers for the alarm.

Ah! Here you are!

"Shit! It's already seven," I started my day cussing.

I pulled away from the sheet that covered my half naked body and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I grabbed a white t-shirt, black trousers, and a white shoe from my closet, the proper garb for me.

Looking at the full-length mirror I put on some hair gel to position my spiky side-swept fringe, back hair being short textured I didn't mind putting on that part.

While adjusting my hair something caught my eye and I started grinning like a fool.

It was the Math book that caught my eye but it was the owner of that book whose name was just enough to make me smile.

I ran my fingers through my hair and chuckled as her image appeared in front of my eyes like a vision.

"Here I come, Miss," I mumbled and threw the black-white chequered shirt - that lay on my couch - over my t-shirt, and grabbed my bag and the book.

Tanya forced me for breakfast, though I was not in a mood to have it. Not to mention she took good care of me and was worried about my health.

Grabbing an apple from the table I walked out of the house in haste.

Not bothered by the weather I went on.

Of course, I had a nice luxurious car but I ought not to take it with me and rather walk down to Gilmore high to greet her.

I know, I was over thinking it. But I didn't want my little Miss to think of me as an asshole showing off.
She was not someone you could win over showing off your luxury. And that was why I wanted her. No other girl but just her.

She had corrupted my mind so much, I didn't even realize that I was just a few yards away from the school gate.

The second I reached the school gate my eyes started lurking around with nervousness.

"There she is," I exclaimed with a grin.

Her deep-set brown rounded eyes were the first thing that my eyes, as always, laid upon.

Little Miss kept her mouth closed in a thin, straight line, dimples pressed under her cheekbones and her hair- naturally black in colour- was neatly tied and worn back. She seemed lost in her thoughts and was murmuring something underneath her breath. So, I decided to give a little surprise greet to my little Miss.

I took a few steps forward.

"Good Morning, Miss!" I greeted flashing my teeth.

She stood at 5'3", her thinly plucked eyebrows were shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that followed the slight curve of her eye.

Literally a foot taller than her I stood, covering my face with my left hand for the sun shined directly on my fore face and the other hand gripped on her book.

Damn! She's even more adorable when she's confused and clueless.

-----------------------------------

A/N- Thank you for coming this far! I hope we'll meet again in the next chapter😊

Press that ⭐ below if you liked what you read.

Leave a comment or two if you want☺

Thank you for going through my book😊