EIGHT

Chapter 8: She didn't even know

**************************

Kenaz's POV

Just as I stood there mesmerising her beauty, it stopped drizzling and the sun shined on me brighter.

She was still staring at me trying to figure out - ''Who is he?"

The amazement and the confusion in her eyes screamed. I bet she didn't even realise she left her math book behind, the other day.

I released my hand off my forehead for her to get a clear view of me and leaned my body towards her tiny petite one.

"You don't check your bag before you leave for school, don't you?," I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

She seemed uncomfortable in our proximity. A pink coloured patch started appearing on both sides of her cheeks and her eyes as always reflected her innocence. Seeing her in that state, I looked away and straightened my body, grinning.

I pursed my lips trying hard not to let the laugh escape. Inside, I was laughing hard seeing her embarrassed face. But to be honest I actually enjoyed being close to her. At the same time, I felt bad for turning her beautiful face into a tomato.

"My math book?" She grumbled.

I couldn't help but look at her in amusement.

She looked up. She had to because I was much taller than her.

I could stare at her the whole day whole night. But not in a creepy way, you know what I mean?

As always she broke the mutual stare between us but I still kept staring at her.

"I got to go now, thanks for bringing it to me," she managed to speak up, hearing the bell.

My gaze was making her so uncomfortable that she turned away in an awkward but cute way. Still the same old clumsy girl she was.

I just couldn't stop myself from laughing. I chuckled. I guess she heard it that's why she took to her heels. Not just like any normal girl. She ran very fast. I'd never seen a girl run away from me. Not at that speed.

Because it was the warning bell and the class was about to start everyone was rushing and within a few seconds, there was a crowd of people headed towards the building along with her.

My eyes were still fixed on her. I didn't lose her in the crowd. I waited till she stepped inside the building and was out of my sight.

--------------------------------------------------------

So, now that you know what Kenaz has been thinking about her let's hope this friendship continues.

More surprises await.....

Do vote if u like Kenaz.

Do vote if you want more of Kenaz.😊

Author's note- Thank you guys for coming this far.