3.

She sat beside him, wearing a beautiful and simple wedding dress. Dae Jung had said that she had designed it herself for her upcoming collection; she was a fashion design student. It had long bishop sleeves, embellished bodice and a cross strap back with a beautiful sweep train. It was simple yet so beautiful, she looked alluring and ethereal. Her hair were open, only this time she had left them in her long natural curls that tumbled down her beautiful back, she had worn a wig to the yacht. He liked the longer hair more than the short wig.

She was finally his.

His eyes moved to her flushed face looking down at her hands and he saw her staring at that extremely heavy and big diamond ring that he had purchased. He wanted only the best for her, she was such a sweetheart. He couldn't believe that he had a wife and that too someone who was so beguiling and bewitching. It made his insides churn. How could someone be so enchanting? Sure, now his plans of shifting her into a separate apartment were out of the window... he wanted to make effort in making this marriage work now.

He picked the black box beside him and moved closer to her, her breathing hitched and he saw her biting her plump lips. He gently stroked her cheek and hissed. He had to kiss her on the cheek at the chapel, he should've taken the chance to kiss her luscious lips instead but he had decided to be a gentleman at that moment. He should've known chivalry was only an act for him; he was beast in the true sense. He placed the black box in her lap and she hesitantly looked up at him. Her big hazel eyes blinked, a mix of fear and curiosity swirling in them. She needed his permission to open the box, he beast smiled.

"Open it," he commanded.

She quietly opened the box and he swore he heard a beautiful breathy gasp leave her lips. There was a beautiful tiara that he had purchased for her, he gently took the tiara out and placed it on her head and then gently fixed her hair. Dae Jung had said that Plum loved tiaras and headbands and had quite a collection of it; it was an obsession she had inherited from her mother.

Speaking of inheritance he had just received a cool five hundred million dollars. He didn't intend on keeping it, he just needed that island for his project and he then planned on naming the rest to his little wife. He had a lot of money and he was not interested in an inheritance per se.

The car stopped in front of the mansion that he had purchased last year, it was a gilded age mansion on Fifth Avenue, New York City and cost quite some money but it was all worth it. He had wanted to refurbish the entire place and make space for his office etc. but now head decided to keep the mansion. It was suitable for him and his wife. It was a six-story Beaux arts building with two elevators, ten bedrooms and all facing the central park along with a wine cellar and five wood burning fireplaces, the town house was everyone's envy. There was also a large space for his office interconnected with his wife's workshop. He wanted her close to him.

The kitchen was gorgeous and so was the living room.

There was also a secluded space for his security team to function.

He opened the door for the town house and she stepped inside, he observed her looking around the house, committing it to her memory. He too stepped inside and let his bodyguards close the room after him. The housekeeper, Karen stepped in front of them. She had a bright and welcoming smile on her face, her face possibly brightened even more when she saw his wife.

"Mr and Mrs Torres would you like to have anything?" Karen asked.

"No, thank you, Karen, you may retire for the night," Arsenio said and the housekeeper left. Karen was paid well and had a comfortable accommodation in the Queens; the last few days had been a chore for her too, moving her workplace from his minimalistic condominium to this townhouse.