9.

Unedited.

Dear Readers,

Before y'all continue with the chapter, I request all of you to also have a look at my blog. I have the link on my message board as well as the description box. Please share it amongst your friends and if anyone is on Digg or StumbleUpon then please promote there as well. Your support is needed.

*** 

"What do I want for Christmas?" he asked.

She nodded and propped on her elbows and looked at him.

He seemed to be in a deep thought when suddenly he grinned and looked at her. Uh oh, she didn't like that grin. What if he asked something like the... s*x? Her cheeks bloomed with colour at the thought.

"If you really want to give me something for Christmas," he whispered in her ear, "then I would like you to say something other than Daddy."

She turned to Arsenio San and blinked her eyes. Their trip had gotten delayed because he had some work in Chicago. They were now going to reach Seville on the Christmas Eve. She bit her lip and turned away from him. He had asked for a lot, how would she draw enough courage to speak to him?

But she knew, there were fuzzy feelings inside her that came only in the presence of Arsenio San. He had been a true gentleman; this was the least she could do.

It was decided, she would give him her words and something else on Christmas Eve as a present to Arsenio San.

She stared at the beautiful city outside; it was night time and Christmas Eve. She walked to the full length mirror and stared at her appearance. She bit her lip and blushed. She turned away from the mirror and covered her face in embarrassment. How could she go in front of Arsenio San like this? He was very confident and smart man who knew what he was doing, as his wife she had to be at least a little bit like that.

She had to use the tips she had read in a magazine to feel sexy!

She sprang in front of the mirror again and looked at her appearance again; the first step was to embrace you. She wrapped her hands around her body and gave a big smile. Her smile dropped immediately and she sighed and placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the floor. Arsenio San would be so disappointed, he was a respectful man and he must not like low self-esteem. She shook her head and puffed her chest and stood in front of the mirror like a superman, it was a power posture that intended to fill you up with confidence almost instantly, and this was also written in the magazine.

She looked funny.

She was wearing a mint green satin robe that covered her lavender lingerie, the lingerie she had bought specially for Arsenio San, it would please him and today she was feeling a bit mischievous. She released her hair from the elastic and let them tumble down her body. She walked to her heels and slipped her feet in them. It was already nine in the evening and she didn't want to keep Arsenio San waiting.

They were in a gorgeous hotel that had the best balcony, Arsenio San had organised a gorgeous dinner for just the two of them and she didn't want to spoil that. She smiled gleefully, how beautiful would it be to sit in the balcony and have dinner while staring at the beautiful Seville! So romantic!

She squealed to herself and walked out of the room.

She walked into the living room, the lights were switched off and in their place small lamps were lit that gave the room a golden hue, it gave her a very romantic feel, she was in awe of Arsenio San's preparation. She giggled and walked towards the balcony, the air was chilly but she knew Arsenio San would warm her up. She stood at the entrance of the balcony and stared at him, his back was turned to her and he looked at the mesmerising Seville.