13.

Unedited.

He stared at his brother with a murderous glare, that son of a b*tch was scaring his wife and he didn't like it one bit. He didn't find her sleeping beside him, it was as if his body couldn't rest without her. Arsenio had to have his Plummy by his side just so that he could sleep. He had to play with her hair or tickle her she had to kiss him softly or whisper her soft words and that's how he would sleep. He could see that his Plummy was a bit upset about not going for their honeymoon and he had decided that the moment things got settled with his brother he would whisk her away to their island.

But what Hector was doing made his blood boil. When they were young they had shared their girlfriends on more than one occasion but that was because he didn't have any strong emotional attachment with them. But it was not the same with Plum; she was his wife and completely his. He would kill Hector if the man even tried to touch her.

"And so now you my little girl... have another Daddy," Hector whispered.

Oh hell no. His squirrel had only one Daddy and it was Arsenio Torres.

"Get the f**k away from her Hector," Arsenio snarled.

How dare he! Plum was his life and he was so damn possessive about her that no one could even look at her without his permission. Arsenio waltzed inside and pulled Hector away from Plum. He turned to Plum and saw her watery eyes and her body shaking like a life.

"Plummy, my beauty, go to the room. I will come shortly," he instructed her in a strict yet soft voice.

She whimpered and ran away from the room.

He turned to Hector and found him smirking dangerously.

"That's cute Arsenio, your little wife, so sweet and ripe," Hector hissed, "when can I have a bite of it."

"Never Hector, that girl is my wife and I love her more than anything in the world. She is not one of those trashy girls in seedy bars who cheered us in our underground fights, Plum is pure and you need to take your eyes off her," Arsenio seethed.

Hector's eyes grew serious and the smirk dropped from his face.

"So now someone is above our bond, Neo?" Hector questioned.

"We have no bond now Hector; I will give you your part of the company, the share you invested, the forty per cent. But I want you to leave and stay the f**k away from Plum. Don't scare her," Arsenio warned.

"She didn't say no to me..."

"That's because she has selective mutism, she has only spoken to four people on this planet and two of them are dead,"

Hector frowned but nodded.

"She will never be shared. She is mine to keep. Don't go near my angel and don't you dare take advantage off her very obvious innocence, gullibility and vulnerability. I'd rather have you be a brotherly figure in her life than anything else," Arsenio said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"We can never go back to what we had before..." Hector asked.

"We can and we will, it will take a while, you getting a parole as not been a pleasant news. I wanted you to be punished a little more...."

"You don't know the truth. I didn't do it!"

"I know! But the world doesn't, for everyone out there you are the man who plotted and almost executed it. A plan to kill your own mother," Arsenio hissed.

"F**k I had no hand in it, the b*tch trapped me!" Hector roared and turned away from him.

The events from ten years ago flashed in Arsenio's mind. They had been fresh out of college, working on their company the money for which they had been saving since the past so many years through illegal underground fighting. And one day their mother turns up with her abusive boyfriend....