15.

unedited.

She hiccupped and covered her mouth, Arsenio San looked livid to say the least while Hector San looked serious and sombre. She gulped and bit her lip.

"Where were you at?" he asked. His voice was as cold as an ice slab and she didn't really enjoy the feel of it.

She just kept staring at him, the drinks in her stomach didn't feel so good right now and she had the overwhelming urge to puke her guts out. She whimpered and the room in front of her started to spin, she felt sweaty and her knees felt weak. She couldn't focus on anyone.

"She is about to throw up, Arsenio," Hector said.

She saw Arsenio San run to her and sweep her in his arms. He ran inside one of the guest rooms on the floor and kicked open the bathroom door. Arsenio San placed her on the floor near the toilet and pulled her hair back. Almost immediately she puked into the toilet, her little body retching.

"Dammit, how much did you drink?" he snarled from behind her and she puked all the more.

She flopped back and felt a glass of water against her lips. She took a few sips and a sigh escaped her lips. She felt being picked up and taken upstairs.

"She is not legal for drinking is she?" she heard Hector.

"No, she is still twenty,"

"What are you going to do about this?"

"I don't know, but it sure as hell wouldn't be good,"

"Be gentle,"

"Not this time. I am always gentle with her,"

"Yeah... sure, you are yelling and ordering the poor girl almost always,"

"Stop defending her, she has as it is started behaving like a brat. I don't need her to be coddled all the more," Arsenio snarled.

"I don't think it warrants the kind of strictness you are showing. She is a college going girl who has to have fun, be reasonable,"

"My Plum is not like other girls. She does not party or go clubbing. She does not drink and nor does she wear such outrageously flirty dresses. My Plum likes being with her Arsenio San, she cannot sleep without him and she loves cookies and milk,"

"Your Plum sounds like a two year old,"

"F**k off Hector. My Plum sounds like a pure and gullible little lady who wants to be a designer and is focussing on her goals and husband instead of these frivolous activities like clubbing," Arsenio seethed.

She groaned and soon her body hit the soft mattress, she purred and dozed off immediately.

***

Her eyes blinked open and she mewled in pain. Her head was hurting; it felt as if someone was hammering from the inside of her brain. Her body didn't feel good and her throat felt scratchy and her mouth was overly dry. She brought her hand in front of her eyes and winced, there was so much of light in the room!

She whimpered and slowly removed her hand away and adjusted her eyes to her surroundings. The first thing she saw was Arsenio San standing, his face was devoid of any emotion. She looked down at her body and found that she was still wearing her party outfit from last night. She looked here and there and quickly sat up straight. Now was not the time to wallow over her hanging over.

"How do you feel?" he snapped and she yelped.

She knew she couldn't delay her answer, which would simply test his patience.