28.

First of all guys, I realise that I have been very inconsistent with my updates for a very long time and it is strictly because I am busy with my life.

However that does not mean that I am not focussed on wattpad. Since the past few updates on all the chapters I have seen that there aren't many COMMENTS by a lot of you just a few who have been commenting since forever. But I really urge you to comment here, the wattpad futures programme does not include all the authors and for most of us your comments and votes are our source of income, so a few points of your pondering over the chapter would be appreciated. It is a shame that only 5% of my readers comment and the rest remain silent. .

***

"What the fuck was that about?" Hector bellowed.

Arsenio simply stared at his withering cigarette. They were seated in his office while his Plummy was in the other room.

"Are you fucking listening to me? That shit you pulled today, that was borderline abusive Neo; I really thought you were going to hurt Plum,"

Arsenio snarled and looked up, his eyes simmering with anger and his blood boiling at the fact that Hector even thought he could be abusive.

"I was not going to hurt her," he roared.

"Really? Then why was your wife sitting inside, looking distraught and why the fuck were you banging on the door like a mad caveman," hector shot back.

Arsenio simply seethed and Hector raised his brow, expecting an answer.

"I didn't like the dress she was wearing, it revealed everything. Also you should have seen her make-up, she had this smoked black eye shit with major mascara and those really sharp contour and a bold red lip... she looked like some sex siren," Arsenio muttered.

"I still don't understand how that is a point for getting so mad,"

"Everyman was staring at her in the party, staring at my Plummy, imagining her naked and writhing in pleasure," Arsenio snarled and threw the cigarette in the ashtray.

"Are you crazy? Why the fuck were you so possessive about it? She wore a dress, she looked appealing... end of story,"

"You don't fucking understand! I love her! You don't know how it feels when some other man looks at your girl like the way they did and on top of that Damon kissed her on the lips, fucking beat him to pulp,"

"Arsenio..."

"I love her okay!"

"I know you do Neo but did that warrant the cruelty you showed to your wife, the one you love,"

"You don't understand! Okay! What I was going through!"

"Then make me, you fucker," Hector seethed.

"I don't want her to leave me and for that I wanted to make sure that she fucking knows her place, I know I fucked up by doing what I did..."

"Why the fuck will she leave you?"

"Because... you should have seen the other men today, my Plum could have a pick of her men, she is so beautiful and so... ripe and delicious looking, she could have any one of them and I fucking got jealous and went all cavemen!"

"Why would she choose them when she chose you?"

"She didn't choose me!"

Hector frowned and looked at Neo.

"I don't understand,"

"Plum and I, we didn't have a conventional marriage, it was arranged like a contract..."