19.

unedited.

{Please ignore my grammatical errors, I write for fifteen hours and it usually takes me an hour to write a chapter, but since I am so busy I don't proofread or edit.}

Jessica looked at him and blinked, a smile came on her lips and she nodded.

"I understand Mr Torres; I will never hurt your wife. It might seem that I am taking an advantage of her but I assure you I am not. I have had offers from various designers to co-design with them but I wanted someone who would be a genuine partner and a great friend. I knew no one could be better than Plum," Jessica said.

Jessica was smooth; she had a way with words and an aura that was manipulative. He couldn't give his verdict yet, he had to wait. But Plum had to be careful. His wife entered the dining area and sat beside him. She gave Jessica a bright smile.

"I think I should leave," Jessica said, "I have a shoot tomorrow."

Plum nodded and gave Jessica a hug.

"Hey! Mr Torres, if you don't mind, since you want Plum to take your permission. Can we go to a club tomorrow night?" Jessica asked, he didn't miss the subtle taunt. He gave her a menacing smile of his.

"No Jessica, I will not allow Plum to go to a Club. She is underage," Arsenio said.

Plum whined and stomped her foot on the floor, she turned to him and gave him her pleading eyes.

"Baby you are legally not allowed to drink and you can go to jail if someone catches you," Arsenio said.

"Mr Torres! I have connections in the club and I am sure you do too, no one can catch us!" Jessica pleaded, "and Plum loves clubbing!"

Plum nodded her head vigorously. His baby girl liked clubbing, he didn't want that, couldn't she like pottery or something?

"I think I have made my answer clear, you may leave Ms Smalls," Arsenio said in his sombre tone.

Jessica gave a pitiful look to Plum and walked out of the house. His Plum turned to him and scowled.

"Tomorrow is weekend," she whined, "what will I do all day?"

"You have me, a husband, who loves you a lot," Arsenio said and took her hand in his and started to walk towards the elevator.

"Arsenio San, please you can also come! I love the club sphere," she pleaded.

"Atmosphere," he corrected her.

"Whatever! Please let me go!"

"You heard me once, now get on the bed, I want you," he commanded.

She looked at him with insolence shining in her eye, god he loved spoiling her so much. She would get bratty and he would spank and correct her ways, it worked beautifully.

"On the bed," he said again.

"No," she said.

"Plummy..." he warned.

"San..." she copied him.

He cocked his head on one side and stared at her.

"Baby girl, I want to spend my weekend with you. It seems something or the other keeps coming up and I don't feel I am spending enough time at home. I am absolutely free this weekend," he tried to reason with her.

She lowered her head and nodded.

"It's just that I d-don't w-want to l-lose my new f-friend," she mumbled and looked up at him.