8.

Unedited.

So many of you have been asking me the inspiration/muse for Plum Park and as always I would like to say that you can imagine anyone! Don't let my choices affect your experience. I perceive my characters differently than  you all. So before the start of PLUM I was going through my Pinterest when I stumbled upon her photo. I got the idea of Plum from her picture, somehow. I don't know her name, I don't think she's a famous personality but she works. Also just think of her as slightly more full and plump because that's how Plum is built. Also her hair reaches her waist.

There is no hard and fast for y'all to see her in this way

There is no hard and fast for y'all to see her in this way.  You can imagine Adriana Lima for all I care.

***

"You are not doing anything of this kind," Arsenio said.

He stared at the lengthy letter she had typed out for him and placed on his desk.

Dear Arsenio San,

Thank you for protecting me from evil media man but I think everyone makes mistakes. Mister Smith is a family man who will be on roads if you don't take back the lawsuit. Imagine the faces of his hungry children! Do you want to be the reason for their stomachs making painful noises?

What the evil media man did to me was not Mister Smith's fault. We should believe in second chances. But I am sure that you wouldn't listen to me because so said I shouldn't comment on your business decisions. But this is not business and this involves me, Mrs Plum Arsenio Torres. And Plum wants to give Mister Smith her collection of tiaras.

Those Tiaras will save his company from tanking; they are made of real jewels and diamonds.

Since I don't have a car, I would be grateful if you could send Mister Brian along with me to the offices of Smith Media and Entertainment. I would like to give my tiaras to Mister Smith.

Thank You,

Plum.

She stood in front of him; a small suitcase in her hand filled with all her expensive tiaras and embellished hairbands. Her lip was wobbling and her eyes were watering. His wife was too naïve for her own good. Smith was a shark, his company was not tanking, and he had checked it himself. Yes, the man would face a blow but nothing he couldn't recuperate from. Also, what made Plummy think that he was married? His third wife just divorced him. And he has no kids. Looking at the letter and the suitcase in her hand he realised just how gullible she was.

"Keep that suitcase back," he said.

When she didn't budge in front of him he narrowed his eyes.

"Plum, keep that suitcase and come to me... I have to tell you something about Mister Smith," he said. She had a way a addressing people, it was very respectful, and especially the fact that she called him Arsenio San. She saw him as an authoritative figure, clearly. She placed her suitcase on the floor and walked to him.