11.

Unedited.

He stared at her, anger fuelled his veins and he grabbed hold of her hand. He didn't like being pushed away or being denied what belonged to him and she belonged to him whether she liked it or not.

"What is the matter with you?" he growled.

She started to sob and snatched her hand away.

"Go..." she whimpered, "Leave me alone."

He stared at her, her sweet voice had just told him to get out of the room.

"You want me to go," he snarled, "if you want to be alone then why the f**k don't you leave."

She bit her lip and stared at him, her eyes were silently pleading for him to leave her alone. She sniffed and tightened the bed sheet around her. He gave her one last glare and walked out of the room, closing it behind him with a bang. He heard her yelp but he didn't bother. He picked his cigarette and walked in the balcony to light it up. He took a long drag and released the smoke through his nose. They had, had a perfect night but she had to ruin it with her tantrum in the morning, well he had to put her in her place. He might love and cherish her but he damn well had to be strict. She was an immature, gullible and stupid girl. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

He extinguished his cigarette and walked towards the room, he will spank her and if need be even belt her into submission. He stopped in his tracks when he heard a knock on the door. It must be the housekeeping service. He walked to the door and opened it. Two ladies with cleaning supplies greeted him and walked in.

"Merry Christmas," he greeted back and walked towards the couch and sat on it. One of the cleaning ladies walked inside their bedroom and came out with the bed sheets. She returned back with fresh linen.

How did she get that bed sheet off his girl?

He just scowled.

Thirty minutes later the entire room was presentable and neat, the ladies walked out of his suite. Her highness was still holed up in the room, they had a restaurant booking for lunch and it didn't feel like they were going anywhere.

"That's it," he snapped.

He waltzed inside the room only to find her bathed and clothed in pyjamas and a loose t-shirt, she was on the bed, her little body rolled into a small ball, and a pained whimper left her lips. She had her arms wrapped around her stomach as she softly cried.

His anger melted down and concern took over. He walked to the bed and sat beside her body, he took her hand, she was slightly feverish and her skin looked pasty and dull. She looked like she was in great pain.

"My squirrel..." he whispered, "what is the matter?"

She just whimpered and brushed his hand off. Suddenly her breathing hitched and she retched, her small body jerking. She got up and wobbled to the bathroom hurriedly and he heard her heaving. He ran to the bathroom and found her bent over the toilet and she emptied the contents of her stomach, she then fell on the floor unceremoniously, she looked so faint and frail.

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed.

"I am calling the doctor," he said. What had happened to his little squirrel? He didn't like seeing her like this, worry gnawed inside of him and he pinched the bridge of his nose. He got up when she caught hold of his arm. He turned to her; she shook her head and looked at him with pleading eyes

"Oh no, you don't get to argue with me on this, the doctor will be here," he said.

"Daddy," she whimpered.