27.

Unedited.

Plum sniffed and wiped her tears and looked outside of the window, today she was without friends. She leaned against Arsenio and after a few seconds buried her face in his chest and began to sob. He softly ran his fingers through her hair and soothed her.

"It will be alright," he whispered to her, "now you know what betrayal feels like, you've grown."

She nodded.

"Now, you can focus on you, you can start your own fashion house and you can regularly start visiting your therapist as well," he said.

She nodded but kept her head buried.

They reach home and her too little puppies came scrambling to her. She scooped them in her arms and they began licking her face.

"Burger and Velvet, don't trouble her!" Arsenio said sternly and the little pups whined but snuggled in her hold.

"It's ok, I want them with me, they are my truest friends," she said sadly.

Arsenio's eyes dimmed.

"I think I have something that can cheer you up," he said to her.

"What is it?"

"We have a yacht party today, would you like to come," he asked her.

"Party... oh okay? What's the dress code?" she asked.

"Cocktail," he said and she walked to their room.

She walked through the array of dresses she had and decided on a short pearl white dress and white pumps to match, she was not in the mood to dress up today and hoped that the party would uplift her mood. She quickly went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub and sat in the warm water, Hamburger and Velvet sat by the tub when Arsenio too entered, Plum saw the emotion in his eyes and blushed and turned away.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"You don't need the permission," she said softly. She heard some movements, probably the doggies running out of the bathroom. A few moments later she felt him sit in the tub and pull her to him. She turned to him and he wiped the tear away.

"No more tears now," he ordered and she nodded weakly.

"You was right," she sobbed.

"You were right, and I know that, I warned you before," he said, "but it is alright, you are young, you will make your mistakes but don't let that be an excuse for dressing up badly,"

"What?"

"I saw the dress, it was old and you are not wearing that, I picked out another outfit for you,"

"Okay," she whispered.

She saw his tender look and she almost sobbed but she didn't cry anymore.  He brought her lips to her and kissed her softly she sighed and gently kissed him back. Her Arsenio San would never betray her, she trusted him with more than anything. He gently cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss, she wrapped her arms around her neck and played with his hair that curled.

"Your hair is long," she whispered to him.

"You want me to cut them?" he whispered, "how about I shave all of them?"

"Ew,"

His eyes shot up and laughed pulling her all the more closer to him.

"We cannot do the s** right now," she mumbled, "we have to party."