18.

Unedited.

He sat beside her, staring at her beautiful face. Her long eyelashes fanning over her cheeks as she slept innocently, his soared with the feelings he had for his beautiful Plum. She was so innocent, beguiling and enchanting. And the way she got angry and didn't talk to him, it was bad; the last two days were a hell. He couldn't touch her, hold her and feel her body against his and he couldn't talk to her. She was being so immature and gullible; he worried about her all the time.

His mind went to the day he returned home and couldn't find her. It was as if his heart had stopped breathing. He had roared at Brian who quickly came with the CCTV footage, his heart had dropped when he saw her getting into the car of a stranger; her so called friend Jessica who was probably taking advantage of his beautiful wife's talent. He felt so protective and possessive, he didn't want anyone to make her cry, god knew what could happen if anyone even touched his little squirrel.

Her naked body writhed under the sheets and his c*ck came to life. Last night was amazing, the way her body wrapped around him as he drove her to the oblivion. It was the best sex he had ever had; nothing could compare the intimacy between them. She had such a soft body that was slightly plump and it felt so good against his heavily muscled one.

He nuzzled his nose against her neck and she sighed softly and fluttered her eyes open.

"Arsenio San," she softly whispered his name in his ear and he looked at her.

Her cheeks were flushed and she looked so adorable. He was completely under this fairy's spell. He was wrapped around her little finger and she didn't even know.

"My squirrel," he whispered and she cooed softly.

"You came from the gym?" she inquired and tightened the sheet around her body. She was so shy.

"I did, you should come sometimes, lift some weights," he teased her.

"I do yoga in evenings, in case you were not aware," she said in a matter of fact tone.

"Really? Well then why do you stay under me every night, show me those stretches baby girl," he crooned.

She gasped and lightly punched his chest with her tiny fists.

"You cannot say things like that," she whispered, her cheeks burning and eyes hiding from him.

"Why not, you are my beloved wife," he said and attempted to remove her bed sheet.

"What are you doing?" she squealed.

"Why do you think? I want my wife...."

"San! We cannot have the s*x in morning," she explained to him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because it is for night time only," she whispered.

He grinned and shook his head.

"We can do it anytime possible, now show me those stretches," he said and took the bed sheet off her body. Revealing her naked self, she had the most glorious body ever, her fully luscious breasts and her plump p*ssy. She was glorious.

He laid down on the bed and pulled her over him. He lowered his basketball shorts and made her straddle him.

"Now ride me," he commanded.

She bit her lip and gently took him inside, her tightness adjusted around his thick girth and he hissed. She moaned sweetly and took his entire length. She bit her lip and closed her eyes and slowly started to move.