VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hello everyone!

Here I am regarding something serious happening around here. Recently, many stories have come to our notice that are being plagiarized and this is really disheartening. Recently, we came to know about the stories by Rose of IF that were being copied by @ShiningPearl16 and today it has come to my notice that the story we all know as THE NOTORIOUS PUPIL has also been copied by @CocoaButterAndMocha. The work is originally by a writer from Ezria Fandom, Marah.

Here is the link to the note that Rose has posted on the Swaragini forum regarding the same..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4960827

And here is the link to the original work HIS TEACHER by Marah…

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10319942/1/His-Teacher

You can find both the links on my message board as well. I request all the readers and writers to spread a word about this to other people in the fandom. Please tag your friends and readers here.

Lovely_Rhythm dhanavatadevi Aaliya159 emananadeer8 MousumiKar Virman_superhit veru_veru angelshiva MonaDarling01 Shreeya_MM  dollylisha2002 Egeria_Anjali TheMirrorTeam SaraAmaalMallik anahita_leve

We solemnly apologize to all the readers and writers from Maaneet and Ezria Fandom. This shouldn’t have happened and is definitely not acceptable.

And I seriously request all of you out there who have sorted to plagiarizing other’s work… please stop. This is not what writing is. Just for mere happiness and momentary pleasure of being praised by copying other’s work won’t make you a writer. If you really wish to become one, trust me there are several writers out there who will willingly help you out. But please stop hurting others for your own happiness. The real happiness and satisfaction is something you get for your own hard work. If you’re a true writer then worship the art of writing.

I have gone through the same thing, so, I can totally comprehend with the situation of Rose and Marah. That really hurts when you see your hard work getting disrespected that way. I’m still not over it and all these incidences have reminded me all over again about what happened almost a year ago.

I honestly appreciate all the new writers like @Chhavi2097 and KhushiBose8 who are really working hard to make a place in here as a writer. Before anything else, please be honest to your own self and please apologize to the original writer whom you have hurt. That’s the least you guys can do.

That’s all I have to say!

- Stella