Chapter 17 : It's wrong!

A/N

Hello everyone!

Seeing you all after a long time, so, without any bak-bak of mine, let’s start with the next chapter. I hope you all will like it…

*** CHAPTER 17 ***

Swala (Swara) Mamma, why ale (are) we sitting hele (here)?”, little Chaitanya asks confusedly as Swara pushes him under the huge table of the study room sitting next to him. Immediately, she pushes her finger against his tiny lips motioning him to quiet down a bit and Chits tilts his head a little to his right trying to analyze with his four years old brain if his Badi Mamma has lost some screws of her head or something like that.

Swara: Shhh!!! We don’t want him to know that we are here, Champ!

Chits: Who?

Swara: Your Sanky Papa!

Chits: Why?

Swara: Because he is not answering my one simple question, so, we are spying on him.

Chits: (loudly) Like James Bond!!

Swara quiets him down immediately again, rolling her eyes. No doubt he is the son of Laksh and Ragini, inheriting each and every of their crazy traits.

Swara: Yes! Yes, like James Bond!

Chits: Then, what about the James Bond from TV?

Swara: Um… He is also James Bond!

Chits: How can we both bett… bettome (become) James Bond?

Swara: Then you are James Bond Junior!

Chits: Leally (Really)!!! Then whele (where) is my gun?

Ugh! What did he eat today? Where are all these questions coming from?! Swara could almost feel her head reeling because of the endless questions and that almost makes her think if it has been a good idea bringing him here on this supposedly ‘important mission’. But those innocent puppy dog eyes and curious expressions playing in those orbs make her realize why does she love this little guy so much. No matter what, he’s definitely her favorite guy!

Swara: Okay, Champ! Here’s the deal. You won’t say anything for now and then when I’ll go to the market I’ll get you a gun. Do we have a deal?

Chits: (excitedly) Deal!! Deal!! Deal!!

Swara: Geez! Okay. Now… Shhh!!!

She says keeping her finger on her lips and Chits trying to copy her keeps his finger on his lips whispering a little louder than expected.

Chits: SHHH!!!!!

And Swara rolls her eyes again.

This is hopeless!

And when the loud distorted whistle like sound stops from his lips, they feel the door to the study room open and in comes the familiar pair of shoes that Swara has seen Vidhaan, or her husband Sanky, wearing in the morning. Cowering back a little into the protective shelter of the table they make their best efforts not to let him see them.

Chits: Swala (Swara) Mumma… Sanky Papa!

Swara: (whispers) Shhh! I can see that. Do you want the gun or not?

Chaitanya nods his head excitedly with a huge grin on his lips.

Swara: Then keep quiet!

And that immediately shuts him up. Swara pops her head a little out from under the table to follow each and every of Vidhaan’s movement as he enters the room and makes his way straight to the book shelf on the right side looking at some files.