Chapter 30 : It's really good to have you back!

A/N

Hello everyone!!

First of all, thank you so much for 8k+ votes on The Hidden Half. That really means a lot to me. Loads of love to all of you ❤️😘

Now before we start, I just want to let you know about my second wattpad account Ink_Lover, which I have started for writing general fictions. Sometimes, I feel like writing something different, so, if you like general fictions (and that includes the genres like romance, teen fiction, chiklit, humor, historical fiction, mystery and fantasy), then please follow me on this account as well and shower me with the love and support you all always have shown towards me and my stories. That would really mean a lot to me. I have started a new story in there ‘CANDY HEARTS’ and I hope you all will like it as well. ❤️❤️

Here you go with the next chapter. I hope you will like it. Happy Reading!!!

*** CHAPTER 30 ***

Durga Prasad takes in a deep breath as he sees his wife walking up and down the hall impatiently for the umpteenth time. Ever since she has received the news of Swara’s return, Annapurna has been freaking the hell out as Swara has refused to give her any update regarding the happenings back there at Mumbai, not even letting her know if Sanskaar has agreed to come back with her or not. All she has said is… Maa, main wapas aa kar aapko sab kuch batati hoon.” And that’s all but her weighed down tone has been dreading Annapurna ever since then.

Is she going to lose her son again?! She shakes her head vigorously just at the thought of it. But all she can do now is… wait… for whatever that is on its way!

And just as the doorbell rings, Annapurna storms towards the door, getting instantly greeted by a jumpy Laksh with the little Chaitanya holding onto his father’s leg. Her face falls instantly.

Laksh: Badi Maa, are they back?!

Annapurna: (sighs) Not yet…

Chits: Who is coming, Pops?

Laksh: Your Swara Mumma…

Chits: And Sanky Papa!!

Chaitanya adds up the name himself and starts hopping and clapping his hands excitedly, for he knows it very well that wherever his Swala Mumma is there, his Sanky Papa will automatically follow. Moreover, his Mumma has promised him to bring his beloved Papa back. So, he’s definitely going to come.

The little ones determined belief makes everyone chuckle and that’s when Laksh’s eyes land on Swara walking through the gate… but alone.

Laksh: Swara!

One name and Annapurna is instantly on her heels, sprinting towards her daughter-in-law, looking beside and behind her with hopeful eyes. But to her dismay, she finds no one.

Annapurna: Swara, what happened?!

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Annapurna: Swara, please say something!

Swara: Maa, actually he was very angry when I reached there and…

Annapurna: …And he has refused to come back, hasn’t he? I… I think I should go to get my son back. I know he’ll refuse to come but at least I can try. I’ll…