Chapter 19 : Give yourself and Swara a chance!

A/N

For everyone who don’t like reading Author’s Note… DO NOT SKIP THIS because I WON’T BE ANSWERING ANYONE’S QUESTIONS AFTER THIS…

Alright, I’m so done with this plagiarism thing and I’m very serious right now. You all ask me for updates, you all say you love my stories and what do I get in return… the news that someone is copying my hard work. Do I look like some insane person to everyone that time and again someone or the other comes up making me believe that I’m making a fool out of myself over here? Like seriously!! You guys might be finding me very rude right now but don’t you think I have every right to get angry here! This is the reason I didn’t post yesterday, because I needed time to calm myself down.

This has happened to me twice with my two major stories and I don’t think I’ll be able to take any more blows. I’m sorry guys but I’m not that strong and forgiving. I can’t do this every freaking time. I’m amiable, I talk to everyone politely but that definitely doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt and this really hurts.

I’m still not over that Tujhh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai was copied and this has happened to me again! It took me bloody one and a half years to write MITWAA and these people have the audacity to copy it and call it their own! Just tell me guys what do you expect me to do. Please don’t make me hate the silent readers of my stories. That would be too much for me.

Now, all these incidents have forced me to take some very strict steps…

# First thing first, I’m making MITWAA and TMRDH private on wattpad. As soon as the results of New Author Awards and Heart Conqueror Awards will be out, I’ll be making TO YOU, MY HEART I SURRENDER and THE HIDDEN HALF also PRIVATE and I’m not entering my stories in any awards from here on. So, if you want to read them, follow me and read the stories.

# I’m removing all my stories from all other sites… be it telly updates or Facebook. From here on my stories will be available only on wattpad.

# For my readers on Facebook also, come to wattpad if you want to read my stories because I see very less readers on fb. The likes have come down from 200 to 50 and the comments from 80+ to 10. So, I see very less people interested in reading the stories. And this will apply right from the next update of THE HIDDEN HALF. My wattpad ID is @GS_Stella

# And for heaven’s sake stop being a silent reader. Learn to appreciate the work if you like it and if you don’t then DON’T READ. Please stop testing my patience.

I don’t want myself to cry again over these people who don’t give a damn about me and my feelings! And this time I won’t be saying sorry for my outburst, clearly when I’m not wrong.

---------------------.

Here you all go with the next chapter…

*** CHAPTER 19 ***

“What the hell do you think you were doing?”, her booming voice echoes through the walls of the empty hall and her brother visibly flinches back. The moment Sahil enters through the main door of their farm house, Kavita goes all ninja upon him.

Sahil: (feigning innocence) What? I was just playing around!

Kavita: Yeah, right! Playing stupid tricks around.