Chapter 21 : I promise, Swara!

A/N

Hello everyone! Finally I’m back from being a ghost with a new chapter. I’m really very sorry for taking so long in posting this chapter. I have tried compensating by giving you all a chapter full of Swasan. I just hope it was worth the wait and that you all will like it.

P. S. : I’m not very familiar with Bengali dishes. I have tried taking the help from internet but please forgive me in case of any mistake. Also, though I never use any picture in the chapter, I have used one in here as it sort of matched with the view I had in my mind.

Here you all go with the next chapter. Happy reading!! ❤️❤️

*** CHAPTER 21 ***

Ragini keeps looking with wide eyes as Swara hops giddily all around her room, the smile refusing to leave her lips anytime sooner or later. It’s just too much for her to contain in that little heart of hers. He has finally taken a step towards her and asked her out for dinner. That’s more than enough for her.

Ragini: Swara, relax! Stop assaulting the floor of my room with all that hopping.

Swara: How can I relax Ragini? I have to get ready and I don’t even know what I should wear.

She huffs crossing her arms across her chest before landing on the bed with a thump and Ragini rolls her eyes.

Ragini: Then, how about a dress? You have many of those that you haven’t worn even for once. You can wear any of them.

Swara: No!

Ragini: Some jeans and tops?

Swara: No way!

Ragini: Then don’t tell me you want to wear some lehenga sort of thing.

Swara: Raginiiii!

Ragini: Ugh! Then, what?

Swara’s mind instantly travels to the night when she kissed him for the first time. How can she even forget the twinkle in his eyes when he saw her in that saree? And without even the slightest bit of hesitation, she decides what she wants to wear. And she just hopes he will like it!

-----------------------.

Giving himself one more glance in the full length mirror in Laksh’s room, Vidhaan scrunches his nose in disapproval for the umpteenth time.

Vidhaan: I’m telling you Laksh, this won’t work!

He whines like a kid who is unable to get what his heart desires and Laksh chuckles shaking his head at his brother’s expressions. Vidhaan narrows his eyes at the white t-shirt that Laksh has somehow made him wear along with faded black jeans and paired it with a leather jacket. His usual black formal shoes have been replaced by some sport shoes. All in all, it’s nothing what he usually looks like.

Vidhaan: I don’t wear these type of clothes, Laksh.

Laksh: Duh! I know. That’s why you’re wearing it now.

Vidhaan: I’m a teacher, Laksh and I look like… some college boy right now.

Laksh: (rolls his eyes) Stop complaining and being a kid. It’s your first date bhai and Swara must feel that you have put in some efforts for her.

Vidhaan: Really?!

Laksh: Really! Now, do you remember the route I directed you to?

Vidhaan: (nods his head) Yes, I do. Moreover, we have a GPS system in our car, so, there’s no way I’m getting lost.