Ch.4

"Hmmm. What do you have in mind my fair lady?"

Hermione blushed as Gustav placed his hands on her shoulder, eyes on her reflected through the mirror.

"I'm not sure. I don't really know." Hermione nervously bit her lip.

"Anything you want in particular?" Gustav asked kindly.

"Well I don't… you know what. I've been meaning for a change. Just cut it all off." 

Gustav raised an eyebrow. "All of it?" He asked as he gestured to her chin.

Hermione nodded.

"Oh hell no Granger. Over my dead body will you cut your hair." Draco said speaking up at last.

"Mind your own business Malfoy. It's my hair."

"And look how you've been treating it so far."

Hermione glared at him. He just returned it with an expression  that was just as stubborn as hers.

"Give her a trim. Three or four inches no more. Do you think layers would look good?" He asked looking at Gustav.

"Yes I think so." Gustav said scrutinizing her hair.

"Taper the front. It'll frame her face more. Add some low lights. She already has some natural highlights. Hmmm and give her the conditioning that my mother gets every time she comes here."

"Excuse me Malfoy."

"Yes Granger." Draco said impatiently like as if he was talking to a mere child.

"Don't take this the wrong way but are you um homosexual?"

Silence ensured as Draco stared at Hermione speechless while she gave an innocent look.

Gustav broke the silence by giving a good loud chuckle. "I do believe that I'm liking you more and more every minute Ms. Granger."

Draco was still scowling as Gustav ushered Hermione to the sinks and began to wash her hair. He sat down across the room on one of the couches and read through some papers that he needed to go through.

Hermione's eye were closed and she had to resist the urge to moan as Gustav rinsed her hair.

"Is the water too hot?"

"No it's perfect." Hermione sighed.

"So how long have you and Draco been dating?"

Hermione's eyes shot open. "What? No. We aren't dating where'd you get that idea?"

"You're kidding." Gustav said surprised. "You two just ooze sexual tension." Hermione's jaw dropped in shock. Before she could say anything though, Gustav spoke up again.

"You two bicker like an old couple. Much like my Grandpere and Grandmere when they are frustrated with each other."

"We do not!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes we do Granger. But what the hell are you talking about sexual tension Gustav." Draco said looking up briefly from his documents on the latest stats of the company.

"What you can't see it? It's thick enough to suffocate someone."

"Oh shut up Gusty." Draco said though Gustav grinned as Draco hadn't denied it.

"Draco Malfoy."

"Hermione Granger." Draco mimicked.

"We do not bicker like an old couple."

"Actually we do Granger. We always have. Even in Hogwarts though that time you punched me in third year was unnecessary."

"No it wasn't. I felt a lot better afterwards."