Epilogue: Willow and Tristan

Willow and Tristan

Willow had long dark brown hair from her mother but opposed to wild untamable tendrils, they were silky and rather straight more like her father's. She had a pale complexion like the muggle story of Snow White with naturally wide almond shaped caramel eyes. To her father's horror she was probably one of the most beautiful girls that many of them had seen, even Sadie had digressed. As she grew up, she only got prettier and prettier. There was a beauty within her that reflected on the outside. She like her siblings had inherited their mother's brains and maturity but while her sister was very independent, Willow was very much a Papa's girl.

Since she was young, boys old and young were attracted to her, thinking she was china doll like. Draco once had to fight the urge to beat up a man when he saw the creeper staring at his five year old in a way that no man should ever look at a child. Instead he'd just hexed the man into having nightmares for the rest of his life.

Boys buzzed around her like bees, always unsure of how old she was, but such a pretty child...James Potter was very much one of them but he only saw her as a little sister as he did plan to one day marry Lyra and then he would officially call Willow his sister. James protected her when her father couldn't, being the protective father when Draco couldn't be such as at Hogwarts.

"Willow Wood!" James cried his very own nickname for her when he barged into the compartment of Willow and her best friend Crystal, Sadie and Ken's daughter. He settled into the compartment feeling the urge to protect the two much too pretty first years. The two eleven year olds just did not look like first years, third years would probably be more accurate. Merlin he wished that he had that old bat Lyra used to threaten him with. He just knew he was going to have to use it this year.

"James!" Willow hugged the older boy. "Did you see my sister yet?" She asked exctedly, her eyes lit up with the thought of Hogwarts, at last.

"Of course, I left a stink bomb in her and her new boyfriend's compartment so she'll probably be coming here to see you soon." He winked.

"James," Willow sighed. "Lyra will not be happy with you."

"I don't really care, I broke up their snogging session so I'm content. So what house are you guys hoping to get in?"

!

To Draco Malfoy's horror his youngest daughter was in Hufflepuff. He was so hysterical that he flooed into the Headmaster's office demanding that his daughter get re-housed, as the hat had finally lost it. Hermione beside him muttered things along side stupid husband, way too much pride, and a plethora about abstaining.

"Draco, Willow probably has a very good reason why she's in Hufflepuff!" Hermione said.

"But honey it's HUFFLEPUFF! I thought she'd at least be in Ravenclaw with Sabine but no,"

"Crystal's in Hufflepuff too."

"Yeah well thankfully she got Ken's personality. Willow is our daughter! Willow,"

"Yes daddy?" Willow flounced in as she was called away from class the minute her parents had flooed in.

"Baby I know that the hat messed up and Professor McGonagall has agreed to retest you if-"

"But daddy I told the hat to put me in it. He said I could be in any of the four houses."

Draco stopped and stared at his daughter. "But Willow why Hufflepuff?" He all but whined.

"I told the hat to put me in the house that needed me most." Willow shrugged because she was sometimes indicisive.

Draco's jaw dropped as Hermione and Professor McGonagall both blinked.