Ch.15

"Well, I think he's finally asleep." Draco drawled.

"Yes well, I can see why Ginny was telling me it's impossible to get a four year old to go to sleep." Hermione looked as haggard as she felt. "I'm never feeding him any sugar before bed time ever again. His energy alone wore me down and that doesn't even mention the running around trying to catch him."

"That little bugger sure runs fast for having such short legs." Draco said, almost as exhausted as she.

"I really had a good time Draco. Your Mum… I hope that I'm half as strong as her when I'm older." Hermione smiled fondly as she walked him to the door.

Just before leaving though Draco turned back around to face her. He leaned on the doorway rather casually. "Hermione."

She looked up at him, expectantly. "Yes?"

"In one week I have to go to Ireland for a business meeting."

"Okay?" She cocked her head to the side wondering where he was getting at.

"I want you to come with me."

"You want?" She raised her brows.

Draco gave her his infamous smirk. "Yes, I want." He said firmly.

"Not everybody always get what they want, Malfoy." Hermione crossed her arms.

Draco grinned at her. Then leaned down so that his lips were almost caressing her ear.

"But Granger. Malfoy's always get what they want."

!

The rest of the week passed by fast.

Everyone at the office loved Teddy. Teddy loved how everyone adored him. He especially liked when Draco came everyday to take him off his aunt's shoulders for an hour so that they could hang out.

They went to get ice cream or sometimes Draco actually apparated them to Italy and they ate gelato. Once Blaise had even joined them. Often times they went into the Quidditch shop, the one place his Aunt Hermione tried not to go to if she could help it. And just about every other toy store there was. Each time, Draco got something new for Teddy. They always went back to the apartment to hide it amongst his toys so that Hermione didn't know.

Not that she didn't notice but she decided to just humor them and act ignorant.

Then they would join Hermione again in order to go to lunch. Often times Draco let Teddy ride on his shoulders. It was always quite the sight to see the family like trio.

Many would stop and stare at the sight. The media had a frenzy but all three ignored the paparazzi as best they could. Though Teddy liked to stick his tongue out at them.

Witch Weekly's Top Ten Hottest Couples of the Year

This year we've had some of the five hottest couples you can imagine. It seems this year, Cupid's been busy at work. These are our top ten and we will tell you why...

5. Allie McShea and Seamus Finnegan

(Newest captain of the Harpies after Mrs. Potter retirement last year and a war hero) Our only all Scottish Couple. She is a successful Quidditch player who has won the hearts of many avid Quidditch fans. He is a former Gryffindor and ex-classmate of Harry Potter's. He is one of the many that fought in the war and survived. Finnegan is the owner of one of the most popular Sports Store in the Wizarding World and Muggle alike. These two have just recently just got engaged and we are rooting for them all the way.

4. Lucas Duncan and Taylor Ewin

Even though they broke up early this year, they are still considered one of our hottest couples. With her beautiful sultry voice and a face to match whilst Duncan with his charms, these two were the couple to be.