Ch.6

Ginny's eyes widened. She grabbed the newspaper and looked at it closer. "Oh my god." She said once again.

"Gin?" Harry asked worried.

"Ginny do you know the woman in the picture?" Percy asked.

"Yes! I think- no, I know. It's Hermione!"

Pumpkin juice went flying across the table from many corners of the table.

"Ewwww." Victorie cried.

"Wait Hermione, you mean OUR Hermione?" George asked.

"Do you know any others?" Ginny asked looking at him.

"Bloody hell." Bill and Charlie said simultaneously.

"What is she doing with Malfoy?" Harry asked. "Especially dressed like… that? I didn't even know she owned anything like that."

No one even saw Ron coming as he grabbed the paper from Ginny's hands. Ginny looked at him a bit peeved. But said nothing.

The table fell into a sharp silence as they stared at Ron, even Sadie.

Ron just stared at the picture. It was a picture straight out of a romance cover. The man was putting his jacket over the woman's shoulder smiling at her like as if she was the only one in the world that mattered. While the women then hugged it to her. He began to see red. But then it was over. There was no way that could be Hermione. It couldn't.

"That can't be Hermione." Ron said simply as he put the paper down. "Hermione would never in a million years dress like that. She wouldn't even wear that when we were alone. She would never wear that in public."

"Oh that's what you think." Ginny muttered. "Ron." She said loudly.

"Uh yes Gin?"

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Don't ever forget these words." Ginny said looking straight into his eyes.

Ron gulped.

Throughout the brunch, Sadie couldn't take her eyes off the picture of Draco and the mystery woman.

!

Draco was walking down the street headed to a favorite bakery of his. It had the best creampuffs and pies he'd ever tasted.

"Mr. Malfoy. Mr. Malfoy!"

Draco turned. It was a reporter. Not just any,  but his very own personal paparazzi. The guy always seemed to be the one behind an article about him or better yet one of his girlfriends. He just raised an eyebrow as the portly reporter made his way to him. Draco had learned that it was better to cooperate and be semi polite, not cold and rude. That way the person would feel guiltier if they ever wrote something false. Guilt was a very great power to have especially over reporters.

"Just the man I wanted to interview."

"Goody me." He said dryly. Well he was only as polite as he could be. After all he was a Malfoy. He had a reputation to keep.

The reporter ignored his comment.

"Is it true that you and Sadie Rayne have broken up? Did you kno-"

"I don't know Lawrence. Why don't you tell me? You are the one that broke the story about her cheating on me with Weasley."

The reporter, Lawrence blushed.

"How long did you know that she had been cheating on you?"

'Just when your article came out." Draco shrugged. "I'd been out of town. Business."