Ch.21

"Sorry we had to go to the loo. Didn't we Colby." The woman said looking down lovingly at the boy holding her hand.

The little boy nodded.

"Colby be polite and introduce yourself to the guests." The woman said smiling softly at the little boy.

"Hi I'm Colby. It's nice to meet you all."

"Narcissa, Draco, Granger. I would like you to meet my son Colby and his mother Sephina."

Draco couldn't handle it anymore. He stood up abruptly, the chair making a harsh sound as it collided with the ground. "You are one sick man you know that! You have no right being here; introducing mother and me to your mistress and bastard child. Haven't you hurt my mother enough? What is wrong with you? Did Voldemort twist your mind that much?"

Hermione could feel all the pent up rage that Draco had been containing at his father just go and she knew that if she didn't do something, it wouldn't end well. For anyone. Especially not for the true innocent at the table. Hermione couldn't help but look at the young boy. It broke her heart to see the look on his face. His face was so frightened and sad. And sickly...

Hermione stood up and grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry but please excuse us a minute." Then she proceeded to drag him away. Before either of them knew it, they were in the men's room.

"Draco calm down, please."

"He just makes me furious Hermione."

"I know but..." Hermione pressed her lips against his. She kissed him furiously. It took a second for Draco to comprehend what she was trying to do but he caught on fast enough and kissed her with all he had. To make things easier Draco lifted Hermione up by her thighs and placed her on the counter never once breaking the kiss. Stepping between her thighs, he leaned even more into the kiss.

Hermione leaned against the mirror as she wrapped her legs around Draco's waist, pulling him even closer if that was possible and deepening their kiss.

Hermione threw her head back as Draco began to trail his kisses down.

When Draco got to the crook of Hermione's neck he couldn't help it. He licked it twice before biting down. He looked up when he heard a squeak coming from Hermione.

"Did that hurt?" He asked worried.

Hermione shook her head. "Look up." She hissed.

Draco did as she said. He looked into the mirror and saw that two men had just walked in.

"Oh hello." Draco said nonchalantly like as if the two men just hadn't seen them intensely snog in the men's room.

"We just got engaged yesterday." He said as if that explained everything.

One of the men got this look then nodded as if he thought it explained everything too. The other man though couldn't tear his eyes away from them or more specifically Hermione.

Draco looked down at Hermione then realized why the man was staring. In the midst of their tryst, the top three buttons of Hermione's silk red shirt, had come undone, revealing Hermione's red lace bra and plentiful of skin. And let's just say that Hermione's body had certain reactions to Draco's attentions.

Draco threw himself at Hermione so to hide her from the other man's eyes. "Your buttons." Draco whispered.

Hermione looked down and found that they had come undone. She blushed even redder as she redid them.

She looked up to find Draco's tie ascrew.

Draco almost jumped in shock when he felt Hermione fingering his tie. He looked down to find her undoing his tie. "What are you doing?"