03.

Icess POV

Jersey Gardens, Marshall's

"okay everyone, finish what your doing and then clock out." I immediately put the rest of the clothes on a random rack and followed everyone to the back to punch out.

i was the only one on the floor today and that meant i had to do all the returns, price checks, and some how manage to keep the floor clean all at once. i was so fed up with work in general and i just wanted to see my bed and pillow.

After i clocked out, i said goodbye to everyone, threw my jean jacket on and walked out. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see that Raegan had listened to me when i told her not to call me. But, she definitely texted me about 30 times and all of them were emojis.

I dialed Keraun's number and he picked up, "i see you, i'm pulling up now." A black escalade pulled up right in front of me, revealing him. He opened his car door and walked to the passenger side, opening my door.

"your such a goof ball." i laughed, watching him bow, helping me into the car. "don't think i ain't feel you try and grab my ass either." he smiled at me, closing my door and getting in on his side.

"listen, i'm just tryna be a gentlemen. what's that shit people be saying?" he snapped his fingers until he got it. "culinary isn't dead." he started the car, turning his music up.

i looked him up and down, turning the music down. "nigga, it's chivalry isn't dead." i laughed. "stay in school." i laughed so hard, my stomach started to hurt. i was crying looking at his face. "culinary isn't dead." i laughed, just thinking about it.

I took a deep breath, holding my stomach, "alright, i'm done

I took a deep breath, holding my stomach, "alright, i'm done." i snickered, that shit was funny.

he looked at me, looking back at the road, "your mad at me because of what you said." i mugged him while he continued to ignore me.