24.

"I found love in youAnd I've learned to love me tooNever have I felt that I could be all that you seeIt's like our hearts have intertwined into the perfect harmony

And I've learned to love me too
Never have I felt that I could be all that you see
It's like our hearts have intertwined into the perfect harmony

This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me

I found love in you
And no other love will do
Every moment that you smile chases all of the pain away
Forever and a while in my heart is where you'll stay

This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me" I sang, looking down at my sleeping daughters. Because of them I'm a better person and because of them I am forever grateful for the women they have made me.

"Mommy loves you heaven... mommy loves you Raegan." I whispered, kissing their foreheads as I rubbed both of their backs.

No matter what, I know that to them I am their superhero and that through their eyes I am perfect as I am but I know that I need some closure so that I can leave the past in the past and be able to love not only them but Keraun without having any doubts and letting those negative things get to me all the time.

Hearing my phone ring, I answered it seeing that it was Keraun FaceTiming me.

"Hey baby." I said, watching him throw hisself onto his bed making me laugh.

"Hey mamas, what y'all doing over there. Where my babies at, I miss y'all." He said, throwing his arm over his eyes as he yawned.

"Right now they're taking their naps and we're just having a chill day. Baby I really miss you." I pouted, as he smirked. "Seriously, I can't wait until you get back home so that I can just hug and kiss up on my lil big baby." I smiled, letting the stress from earlier today drift off to the back of my head.

"I should be back home in a month mamas." Once he said that, I had a little mini meltdown. "I know, I was suppose to come back home this week but BET contacted my manager and they want me to host the BET social awards, this a big opportunity for me." I nodded my head in agreement.

"I know, and I'm happy for you. I just miss you is all and I just feel like everything is all over the place right now in my head." I sighed, as he sat up, staring at me intently.