04.

Raegan's POV

Raegan's POV

"i'm not one of your little friends."

At daddy's house, there's toys, tablet, and food that i like. But mommy doesn't have anything.  i don't like coming here. i wanna be with icey and daddy, they like me.

i had asked my mommy for some cheerios and she gave me a box of rolling oats with no milk.

"This isn't cheerios, what's rolling oats." i flipped the box around and shook it, waiting for a answer.

"you not at your daddy's house so stop acting like this. your gonna eat what i give you." i rolled my eyes, walking towards my room.

"yOu nOt aT YOuR DaDs." i mocked, making faces with my hands, she always says that.

"keep the attitude lil girl, watch what's gonna happen." her boyfriend, Don, yelled at me. "you ain't at ya punk ass daddy house, you beta recognize." he grabbed my arm, roughly.

"thank you baby, at least somebody who respects me." she was focused more on her hair than the looks of hatred he was giving me.

My daddy told me that if somebody looks at you crazy, look at them the same way so i mugged him back

"i'm bouta go handle this, you look beautiful tonight baby. i can't wait to tear ya lil ass up tonight." she giggled, while he dragged me to my room, slamming my door.

"my name is Raegan not this. let me go, ugly." i tried to shake his grip but it was too tight, i bit his hand, making him let go and yelp. "don't touch me, i'll call my daddy and he'll beat the yellow off your behind."

Don always beat me when i came over and my mom never did anything, sometimes she's so focused on her makeup career that she forgets i'm even here.