22.

Before y'all read this chapter, I know this update took forever but I'm trying to get myself together. I need to edit and fix some of the previous chapters so that everything can flow how I want it to but people have been asking me why heaven is white and have come with their own conclusion that she's albino😭😭😭she's not albino, I just wanted her to look more like he father.

If y'all don't know who her father is, this is him. Ginger hair and all. Heaven will darken up y'all😭😂😂just give it time

Jidenna

•October 11th 2019

October 11th 2019

Maybe I have made mistakes and been through my fair share of pain
But all in all, it's been okay, I've lived well
And the more that I see, the more that I know
I don't know anything, at all

"Keraun where are you going?" I asked, as I watched him get his self ready like he was going out.

Raegan and I just got back home from church and he hasn't said anything to me since I stepped my foot in the door and I'm starting to get pissed off with him and his dumb ass attitude.

He looked at me and started putting his Rolex on his wrist. "Keep acting like you don't hear me and ima slap the shit outta you, I'm not playing Keraun." I said, and he started laughing at me.

Full blown laughing, like something was funny.

"You know I'm stressed out right now and you ignoring me isn't helping, I just want you to talk to me, or just hold me. Is that too much to ask for?" And as a reply all I got was a stare back.

"If you're gonna keep ignoring me, then we don't need to be together." I got in his face, pushing him away from the dresser. "Say something or I'm leaving and I'm not coming back."

Nothing, he said nothing

"Okay, I'm leaving." I said, turning away from him before he could see the tears begin to stream down my eyes.

Grabbing my pocketbook and shoes, I walked out the door. "Ahhhhhhhhh" I yelled, once I got into my car.

I grabbed my phone, calling Raven as I drove off.

"Hey girl, what's up. What you need?" She immediately said.

"Nothing really, I just got into it with Keraun so I'm just driving around, trying to calm myself down." I said, as I continued to drive towards their apartment. "I hope you know that I'm coming over"