09.

Icess

Icess

We stayed at the hospital over night so that the doctor could observe Heaven and after teaching us how to use the CPAP monitor, he discharged us.

The doctor said it was best to keep an eye on Heaven at all times and that if I did her oxygen treatments and breathing techniques that she could grow out of her apnea.

I was now home with Raven and Heaven. I yawned, as I grabbed one of her bottles and poured the warm breast milk inside. I shook it as I walked towards Raven and handed it towards her. She had came to the hospital around 7 something and stayed with us until I came home.

"What's going on with the sip and see you were planning." Raven asked, as she fed Heaven her bottle.

"I don't think I'm doing it anymore, I'm drowning in these hospital bills, and I basically cut my mother and sister off. She told my aunts and uncles that I've been stressing ari out so they've been texting me all crazy." I sighed, thinking about all the text messages I woke up to this morning.

Everyone had been texting me and telling me that Ari needs my support and that I shouldn't be stressing her out and I'm just over the whole situation. I don't have time to focus on anything my mother or sister have going on, my world revolves around my child and keeping her happy

"I know you not about to let them take away Heaven's day, me and Amber already started looking at places to throw this sip and see and I already got my outfit being made." She lifted heaven up and began to burp her.

"Did you not just hear what I said, I can't afford to do it." I shook my head, I wanted to throw that party so bad to reveal my daughter the right way but I didn't think I would be struggling this much.

"What you think godmothers are for." She smiled at me. "Amber and I got it under control, my god baby having this party. Look at my outfit." She grabbed her phone showing me this angel themed outfit that had wings and feathers. I busted out laughing at how dramatic she is. "That's right stink, god mommy gon be looking fione." She whispered to Heaven

" She whispered to Heaven