15.

See I'll love you when your hair turns gray, girlI'll still want you if you gain a little weight, yeahThe way I feel for you will always be the sameJust as long as your love don't change, NoI was meant for you and you were meant for me, yeahAnd I'...

I'll still want you if you gain a little weight, yeah
The way I feel for you will always be the same
Just as long as your love don't change, No
I was meant for you and you were meant for me, yeah
And I'll make sure that I'll be everything you need, yeah
Girl the way we are is how its gonna be
Just as long as your love don't change

Omniscient

"Where are y'all taking me." Icess giggled, from the backseat of the Uber drivers car; while amber and raven were secretly texting Keraun.

"It's a surprise, just sit back and watch." Amber said, hoping everything would go as planned.

Keraun had privately talked to them about planning something special for Icess to show how much he cares about her. He had never got the chance to actually take her on a date. It was always him, her and the girls. Being around them made his day, but he wanted to do something memorable for her.

"I miss my babies." She pouted, dialing keraun's number again. "He's not answering the phone." She sighed, wondering what they were doing.

"Girl, you so worried about his ugly illiterate ass. The creepy crawler is fine, he's probably outside digging for worms." She shrugged, laughing at her own joke.

Keraun and Raven had that love hate relationship, like Pam and Martin; and beyond the insults and name-calling, they were like brother and sister.

The car slowly came to a stop, and Icess looked out the window, confused at where they were. "Did y'all put the wrong location in, cause this not my apartment." She watched, as raven and amber got out the car, walking up to the door like they didn't hear anything she said.

"Enjoy your night." The Uber driver said, as she sent a small smile his way, getting out of his car.

She held her heels in her hand, along with her purse, carefully walking up the stairs. Once she reached the top, of the stairs, she looked around confused at the door, wondering if she should follow suit or stay in place.

After a couple of seconds, she realized it was too cold to be standing outside, so she gathered her pride and walked inside.

"Oh my god." She gasped, covering her mouth as she took in her surroundings. Rose petals and candles decorated the house, creating a small pathway. All she could like was fuck, I'm bout to cry again. She looked up to see Raven nodding her head in the direction of the roses.

Icess thought tonight was just going to be a little girls night out, nothing too special. She was expecting to go home and cuddle with her man, and their daughters. Not this, it was all too much.