16.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

It took me so long to write this sex scene; I tried my best. It's hard writing about something you never experienced but I hope y'all like it.

Play the music in mm

Icess

I said nothing. I couldn't think right. My mind went blank as I was laid out on the counter, feeling nothing but overpowering pleasure.

"Baby slow down." I panted, trying to push him away. It was too much, my stomach began to tighten and I felt myself about to explode. "Baby, I'm about to..." I moaned loudly, embarrassing myself as I exploded all over his face.

"Damn mama, you taste so good."

He smirked at me from in between my legs, and all I could see is my juices glistening his face and beard. I pulled him up by his beard, bringing him in for a slow and passionate kiss, tasting myself on his lips.

I pushed him back, playfully as I hopped down off the counter and placed my hand on his bare chest as I bit my lip, trailing my finger down to his waistband. I took his hand in mine and followed the pathway of roses to his room. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. But, it was my turn to pleasure him.

I pushed him back down onto the bed and climbed on top, straddling him, as I began to rock back and forth on his hard on. Just from that, my eyes rolled back in ecstasy and I could feel him harden even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as I began to suck on his neck, slowly.

He groaned, gripping my ass in his hands. "Papi, please..." I whimpered in his ear, as I continued my assault on his neck.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered into my ear, making me want him even more.

"I want you inside of me, daddy." I moaned out, looking him in his eyes.

He flipped us over and was true to his word when he said he was going to pleasure me in more ways than one. I watched him give my body a once over, and he looked at me like I was a goddess.

He kissed every stretch-mark, every scar and my c-section cut. I couldn't stop the tears of joy coming from my eyes. This man worshipped my body like it was a temple, he loved my daughter and me and all I wanna do is love on him. He looked at my uncovered breast with adoration in his eyes and massaged my body as he moved his other hand, where my thighs met my treasure.