13.

"It's just you and me, baby girl" I said, as I laid her sleeping body in her boppy

I sat on my bed, in silence as I held the one paper that I thought would never cross my path

Eviction Notice

I just got home, a couple of minutes ago and saw the white paper attached to my door with the big bold letters, EVICTION NOTICE

I just got home, a couple of minutes ago and saw the white paper attached to my door with the big bold letters, EVICTION NOTICE. My landlord wanted me to have 4,000 dollars by next week and if I couldn't get the money by then, I would basically be kicked out of my home. My baby and I would be homeless and wouldn't have anywhere to go.

It seems like every time I turn around I'm being hit with something new. Blow after blow, I try to stay on my feet and be strong but sometimes I feel like what's the point of fighting? What's the point of being strong when everyday it's something knocking me down?

"I'm tired." I cried to myself. "I-I'm tired." I cried, holding my head in my arms. I blew out a deep breath, standing up from my bed and walking into the kitchen with my phone in my hand.

I only had 500 in my bank account and half of it; although it was only a little bit of money, was going to go towards Heavens medical bills and the other half would hold me for a couple of weeks to get diapers and clothing for her. Nothing in my account was going towards me, everything goes to her. I don't care if my stomach growls in the middle of the night because I didn't eat, because at the end of the day she was taken care of.

I wanted to vent. I wanted to let everyone know how I felt so I sat my phone against the vase on my counter and went on live. I sat there for a moment thinking if this is what I wanted to do, put my life out there for criticism and others opinions. Without thinking any further, I started my live.

I sat and watching people join until I was ready to talk. "Before I start I just want everyone to know I'm not doing this for pity. I don't want anyone to donate money to me or anything, I just want to express how I've been feeling these couple of months." I took a deep breath before starting from the beginning.