08.

Keraun's POV

Earlier that day

"Daddy I need my toes done

"Daddy I need my toes done." Raegan ran towards me, holding the nail clippers and nail polish in her hands.

"You want daddy to take you to the nail shop?" Reagan playfully rolled her eyes as she gave me a look to say 'what do you think.' I laughed, watching her jump into my lap.

"I want you to do it daddy, clip my feets." She giggled, sitting in the chair beside me as she laid her feet in my lap.

I shook my head, closing my laptop and tending to my daughter's needs. "I hung up on icey today." I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what she was talking about. "I feel bad now, I should call her and say sorry right daddy?"

"Whatchu talking about." I looked at her as she hung her head down low, and rubbed her hands together.

"Icey called me when you were with Simone and I hung up on her." She finally looked up at me and she had tears brewing in her eyes. "I'm sorry but daddy icey wasn't icey this morning, she was mean and so I hung up but I miss her." She sighed, leaning her arm against the armrest.

The way icess acted this morning really rubbed me the wrong way. All I want to do is be there for her and she just won't let it happen. I ain't the type of nigga to go back and forth with nobody, I learned that shit the hard way with Raegan mother a long time ago. Ever since I left, she been calling me like crazy and I haven't been answering because I ain't beat for the bullshit and the back and forth. I'm not about to fight somebody just to be there for them

I grabbed the nail filer and began to file her little toes down as I sighed, "princess, what have I told you about grown folks business?"

"That I shouldn't interfar in it." I decided not to correct and let her keep talking. "Daddy, I didn't mean too." She pouted. "I'm sorry."

"I know you didn't mean it princess." I opened my arms, letting her hop into my lap. "Daddy's gonna handle it okay."

"Are you and icey over daddy?

"No baby, we just had a little disagreement. It's nothing for you to worry about, aight." She nodded

"Good, because I like icey, she like the mommy I never got and Heaven is like my little sister. We finally got our family daddy." She kissed my cheek as I thought about what Raegan feels.

" When you finish my toes, can we watch Coco !" She pleaded
"Anything for my princess" I responded as I started painting her toes.