14.

Icess

"What are you doing? Your suppose to put the wig cap on first and then put the wig on

"What are you doing? Your suppose to put the wig cap on first and then put the wig on." I laughed, watching Keraun, look me up and down before taking the track off and trying again

He had woke me up early in the morning with Raegan and breakfast in bed then out of the blue told me that he was gonna help me make a wig today. He didn't know how to braid, how to detangle my natural hair, or how to part so I already knew I was screwed.

"This shit too hard man." He sighed, grabbing the wig head and taking the track off. "Shit." He hissed, when he pricked his hand with the needle.

"How Raegan almost done with hers and you still on your first track." I laughed, watching Raegan sew the tracks onto the wig head with ease, while her daddy kept missing up and complaining. Even though, her tracks were a little whop sided, it still was cute.

"I'm trying, this shit too hard. I'm done." I shook my head, as I watched him throw a tantrum, throwing the wig head on the bed and going towards heaven just to bother her.

"Tell ya mama, to leave me alone." She cooed, in response, laying her head on his chest as she tried to wrap her arms around him.

"How about you leave her alone, she don't wanna be bothered. Come over here and cuddle with me." I playfully pouted, watching him make a stank face.

"You just wanna be up under me all day." I nodded, watching him climb into bed and wrap his arms around me with heaven on top of him.

I laid my head on top of his chest, looking at heaven push her face further into his chest. "This my man." I laughed, watching her roll her eyes. "Don't get smart, I can't wait for you to get your own man." She smiled, showing her gums.

"You not getting a boyfriend." Keraun said, she lifted her head, looking at him. "You can't have no boyfriend." She started to hiccup and before we knew it she busted out crying. Like real tears and all, I didn't know whether to laugh or cradle her into my arms. She was really hurt about not having a boyfriend and she's only 3 months going on 4

"You can have a boyfriend, awww calm down mamas." I took her away from Keraun, as he mugged me. "I know, I low fat mama. Mama know, that girl want a boyfriend." I cooed, as she calmed down and looked at me with her pouty lip.

"Daddy, leave heaven alone." Raegan yelled, throwing her wig head at him, running towards me for a high-five.

I gave her her high-five and watched heaven sniffle like she had just got a beaten. Keraun sucked his teeth, getting up. "She still can't have a boyfriend." He stuck his tongue out, running out of my room with Raegan behind him, leaving me with a hysterical baby.