05.

Despite her past, she can't help the attraction He tells her, that he's nothing like the last oneHe redefines in every way what love isShe fell for him and hasn't gotten up since

He tells her, that he's nothing like the last one
He redefines in every way what love is
She fell for him and hasn't gotten up since...

2 months later...

"move mothafucka, let me see my fucking niece

"move mothafucka, let me see my fucking niece." i heard ari yell, pushing herb out of her way.

Today was the day we were all waiting for, now weighing 5 lbs 9 oz. and 19 inches long, Heaven was finally able to come home.

Everyone had come over to my place to finally see her, including my mom. The anticipation was high because no body has seen her face due to my own reasoning.

i didn't want anyone seeing her with tubes, ivs, and electrodes on her body, she was so weak and fragile. Throughout this whole process, i've only shown her feet, hands and sometimes full body pictures with emojis covering her face.

Raegan and Keraun were the only ones who've actually seen her, so some of my family members have been a little bitter, Especially the ones who've come out of the blue talking about they want to see her but they haven't seen me since i was a baby.

these couple of months have been rocky but i've managed to get through it with my baby by my side. i don't know how to describe this feeling but he's everything i want in a man, he has accepted my daughter and has somehow wandered his way into my heart.

He makes me laugh, he cares about me... he's something new

After finding out about what was happening with Raegan, she hasn't been to her mother's house since, putting more stress on him to find somebody to watch raegan, since she just started pre school. I've been picking her up from school, and letting her stay over here until Keraun gets off of work but they usually spend the night here.