~4~

Picture of James above :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music starts playing and I stare at my father coffin. Pack members around my cry about their lost alpha. 'It hurts to say goodbye.' I mumble to Daniel and he nods with a sigh. 'You have to speak.' He says and I nod slowly standing up walking to where the coffin is standing.

'Thank you to everyone for being here today to pay respect to my father and your old alpha. It means a lot to me and mike that so many people showed up even if you didn't come from this pack. Seeing so many loving friends and pack members here is a reflection on how my father lived his life and what type of man he was.' I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

'My father wasn't always really positive but when he found his mate his attitude changes and his outgoing personality was loved by everyone who knew him. My father was the hardest working person I have ever met and he was one of the best alpha's we have known. We will all miss the alpha that has brought us together when the times were bad. I am so glad that we got to spend so much time together and were so close. We will miss him dearly and never forget him. His memory will live on in all of us forever.' I say.

'His memory will live on in all of us forever.' Everyone says and I smile at the people I could call my family.

Tears fall from my face into the ground and I look at the coffin. 'I love you, daddy.' I cry and I walk back to my chair next to a grumpy looking Mike and proud looking Daniel. 'You did amazing.' he mumbles and he wipes my tears away. 'James is still not here.' Mike says and I roll my eyes at him.

Sitting at the after reception everyone keeps to themselves making sometimes a little talk before getting quiet again. 'You alright?' Daniel asks while putting an arm around me and I shake my head keeping quiet. Daniel nods and starts talking to Mike about the training that they have planned for the future. I suddenly hear a rustling and I capture a letter flying through the air. 'Volturi.' Daniel, Mike and I say at the same time. 'Probably about the trail.' I say and they nod with a sigh.

The Volturi was the council for all the supernatural beings such as vampires, wolves, elves, fairies and everything else you could think of. When an alpha dies, they sent a letter to the next in line alpha. Nobody knows what it contained, only that you will do a trail. Every trail is different so you can test the alpha for real. The Volturi did not know what I was and my parents didn't want anyone to know except Daniel, Mike and Layla my mothers best friend. Daniel is Layla's son. 

We walk to my fathers' old office, what is gonna my office when I will be the alpha. I sit down and Read the letter to Mike and Daniel.
'Dear Next In Line Alpha Charlie Stone. The death of your father has shocked us all and we will honor him for his deeds. We are sorry for the loss, but we have to go further. We will visit your pack on Wednesday next week to talk about the pack and the alpha. -Volturi.' I say and Mike growls. 'You will have a lot of hate from them. Especially since they don't tolerate female alpha's.' Mike says and I nod.

'But we have another problem, The alpha crowning ceremony is in two days.' Daniel says and I growl loudly letting the house shake again. 'Since when did I decide that?!' I say angry and Mike sighs. 'Please calm down. We have to do this or other packs will think we are weak.' Mike says and I nod. 'Charlie let's get you a shower. You need to cool off.' Daniel says and he drags me to my room. I sigh and walk into the shower before stripping out of my black clothes. 'James you can't come here Charlie is showering.' Daniel says and I listen to him frowning.
'Why are YOU in her room.' A strange voice says and I smell a scent of apple pie and mint.' Why do you care? You didn't even show up to the alpha his burial.' Daniel growls and I put on a bathrobe ready to help Daniel if he needs me. 'The girl is mine.' The boy James says and I frown. 'Let her the fuck alone James go fuck some other girl.' Daniel says and I hear a loud growl. Knowing it is my cue to get between the boys.

Opening the door I see a Daniel standing toe to toe with a boy with brown hair and green eyes and suddenly their eyes go to me staring at them. 'Mate.' My wolf yells and I stare at the boy called James. Not knowing better I leap out of the room into my father room and I hear a loud growl before a bang and some running. I lock myself up in the room and I slide on the ground. I just met my mate... And I ran away... Fuck