~29~

Charlie As a Phoenix above!

Charlie POV:

I blow away the vampires with fire and they immediately burn to the ground and their screams echo through the forest. I see Mike and Daniel come running with warriors behind them and Mike runs anxiously to Levy. It is his own fault that he came after me. I see Dylan standing by a tree and he stares at me with a grin. My enormous form burns vampires that run towards me and try to pound me but I am twice as tall as theirs. "You have to shift quickly Charlie or the fire will burn on your own skin!" Phoenix says in my head and I nod before I suddenly see Dylan launching towards me and suddenly I am thrown into a tree that immediately catches fire. "What the fuck ?!" Daniel shouts, staring shocked at Dylan. "How can he handle the fire?" My wolf says shocked and I feel Phoenix and Zoe watching tense. I get up quickly and suddenly a pain comes over me. Fuck the fire on my skin. "A little longer." I growl low in my head and I fly at an enormous speed to Dylan and I injured him by scraping my long sharp claws over his chest.

The pain quickly becomes very much and I quickly distance myself for Dylan before I shift back. I look at the burns that are already over my body and I growl loudly. "Charlie catch!" Mike shouts and he throws sports shorts at me and a sports bra and when they fly through the air they suddenly disappear and I wear them. I grin and Dylan smiles when he looks at me. "You are strong Phoenix. I used my weakest vampires, Charlie." He says and when he says my name, his voice becomes sour. "It was noticeable." I say and the warriors slowly surround him. "I'll see you soon." Dylan says with a nasty grin and suddenly a black smoke goes around him before he is suddenly gone. "Fuck." I growl and I stretch my muscles quickly before I walk to the rest. "Who was that ..." Daniel asks in surprise. "Dylan. So he is the vampire king." I say and Mike suddenly pushes me full against a tree and I moan in pain because of my burns. "I'm already on the burns." My wolf says and I feel her use our healing powers.

"Let me go, Mike." I growl and he growls back in my face. "You hurt him!" He shouts in my face. "I'm not deaf Mike." I say with an emotionless face. He presses me even more firmly against the tree that stings my back and I won't let him hurt me. "It's your fault." He growls and my eyes glow red before all of a sudden my electric charge is charged and I put my hands on his arm before he falls on the ground, unconscious. "Charlie breathe in, breathe out." Says Daniel who approaches me cautiously knowing that I am angry. If I'm really mad, you'd rather not be around me. I growl at him and I look at Levy who looks shocked at Mike and then at me again in fear. "I told you to go home Levy. You went after me yourself. " I say and he shakes his head weakly. "I thought ... I didn't know ..." He tries to say and I roll my eyes. 'No logical. I am the innocent girl who was abused because she trusted her mate. " I say and Daniel sighs deeply.

"Charlie go to the cars. We'll take Levy and Mike with us. " He says and I nod before I walk to the car and get in. I moan low as the pain goes through my body and I lay my head against the headrest with a sigh. My eyes close slowly and before I know it everything goes black.

"Hello Charlie." Says a voice and I get up with a loud growl. "Fuck." I say and I stare at the moon goddess. "Good to see you beat the vampires." She says and I stare angry at her. "Is this necessary now?" I say growling and she chuckles low. "I do everything for a reason, Charlie." She says as she has always said these years. "Old friends will need your help, Charlie. You must go to them quickly before it goes wrong. The vampires are trying to seize power. " She says and I stare at her. "Who .." I mutter and she shakes her head. "You must find out for yourself, Charlie. I will see you soon.' She says and suddenly my body falls down and everything turns black in front of me.

'Charlie?' I hear and someone gently shakes me awake. "Oh huh?" I moan and I open my eyes to see Daniel looking at me worried. "You muttered some weird words in Spanish ..." He says and I sigh deeply. "Not the Spanish sleep talk again." I moan and Daniel laughs low. "What did I say exactly?" I mutter and he tries to pronounce it well. "Siempre protegeré a mi más cercano, pero cuando se trata de eso, también debo pensar and los demás .." He says with a bad Spanish accent and I laugh low. "I will always protect my nearest, but when it comes to it I must also think of others." I mutter and he looks at me questioningly. "Thats the meaning of it." I say and he nods. I look outside and I see that we are at the pack house again. "Your car is already in the garage." He says and I nod before I get out and walk into the pack house. I hear pack members talk about my burn wounds and I growl low to them that they have to keep their mouths shut. Daniel drags Mike inside and he sighs deeply. "Levy is in the hospital section." He says and I nod before I walk to my room and lock myself in my room. Who is in danger that they need my help?