~12~

When I have taken a seat at the table I look around me to see no human in sight. Good. Since humans don't know about our existence we need to keep hidden. Those humans would be terrified if they knew what we are and what we could do. 'Mike how long?' I ask through the mind link and I sigh deeply. 'I think we will be there in.. 15 minutes... Try to keep it low Charlie.' He says and I smirk. 'Alpha Charlie.' Says the vampire boy and his friend smirks. 'Vampires, This is not your territorium.' I growl lowly and the vampires roll their eyes at me. 'You have got a warning from us before Alpha. I would think about that. You will be betrayed by the persons you think you love the most. You will have havoc in your world. Soon, it will become chaos.' The vampire says and I frown. What does he mean? I stand up with a jerk and I narrow my eyes at the vampires. 'Who do you think you are? Coming into my territorium. Trying to kill me. Then come back again to just be assholes.' I growl at them. 'Let me kill them Charlie!' My wolf says in my mind and I shake my head. 'No, Charlie can handle this.' My phoenix says before I can say anything and I nod. 'Leave.' I growl at them and they shake their heads. 'You know what is coming now, right?' The vampire that hasn't been speaking suddenly says and I groan.

The other vampire suddenly is holding an unconsciousness Lilly in his hands and he smirks letting his fangs show by her neck. 'Bastard!' I growl before lunging forward to let myself crash into the vampire that is holding Lilly. 'Fuck.' He says before dropping Lilly and crashing into the ground with me on top of him. I slide my claws across his face and blood paints his face in no time. I stand up looking at the vampire that is still standing and staring at me. 'I swear to god don't aim for my throat that just healed.' I groan and he smirks. He takes a knife out of his pocket and It smells like it is covered with wolfsbane and silver... Ugh shit. 'Hell na boy.' I say dodging the knife that is aimed at my throat. I slide underneath the vampire and I see the vampire with blood painting his face standing up. 'Two against one? That is just harsh boys.' I say before taking a knife out of my bra. What? I always keep a knife on the side of my bra just in case someone thinks let's attack the alpha. I throw my knife right into one of the vampires its heart and I smirk. Thanks for the skills FBI. Not really focusing on the other vampire I turn around feeling suddenly a sharp pain into my stomach. Pain fills my body and I feel both my phoenix and my wolf weaken at the silver and wolfsbane. 'Let this be the last warning alpha.' The vampire says before disappearing with his dead friend.

I slowly walk with pain in my body toward Lilly and I pick her up letting her lean against me. 'Goddamnit.' I say already panting. Wolfsbane and Silver can work really quickly and this one is a pain in the fucking ass. I drag Lilly into the dress shop from Ilse and I drop her into the couch. 'Alpha Charlie! What happened?' I anxious Ilse says and I sigh deeply. She pushes me into a chair that is going to be bloodstained after but yeah. 'Those vampires stabbed me but I could kill one of those bastards before they took off. ' I groan and she nods. 'My husband has told me about the vampire attacks recently... They have been popping up everywhere.' She says and I nod. 'Let me help you.' She says taking a first aid kit. 'She slowly cleans the wound and I growl in pain. 'Sorry.' She says and I sigh. 'So you have a mate?' She asks and before I can answer the door flies open and Ilse is pushed against the wall.

'James Dude!' I yell at him slowly standing up. 'Let Ilse go she is no harm.' I growl at him and he slowly lets her go. 'Sorry Ilse for my foolish mate who doesn't know self-control.' I growl and she nods totally understanding it since she has her own mate. 'Charlie.. Go sit down you are starting to bleed again.' My brother says into my ear and I nod slowly taking a seat again. 'What happened?' James asks worriedly and I sigh deeply. Ilse begins cleaning my wound again keeping quiet. 'Stop worrying James.' I say to him and he groans. 'Charlie! Of course, I worry about you I am your goddamn mate!' He growls and I sigh. 'Soo sister. What happened?' Mike asks and I stare at him.