~36~

Charlie POV

"Chill, it's all gonna be okay." Says Daniel's voice and I look up from his chest to look at his face. He gives me a kiss and I smile at him. "Thanks for giving me a chance, Charlie." He suddenly says and I frown. "It's alright Daniel." I say with a small smile and nods. "The volturi comes in an hour, we should get ready." He says with a smile and I nod with a deep sigh. "It has to be." I say and I get up. Daniel's eyes glide over my body that is only wearing a too large shirt and I roll my eyes. I grab a pile of clothes that I had prepared the day before and I walk into the shower and take the shirt off quickly. I strip of my underwear and bra and stare into the mirror with a deep sigh. The scars will be there forever. Only I have to let them be hidden by the wizard otherwise they can recognize me right away. I will get a whole new look and I will no longer be recognizable except that I have a wolf that's all.

I wash my hair with a shampoo that smells of coconut and put conditioner in my hair before I wash my body and then rinse my hair. "Baby, I'm going to make dinner!" I hear Daniel call through the door and I sigh deeply. Food .. ugh. I still have problems with food and yes no idea what to do with it. I quickly dry myself and put on the clothes that I have packed so that I look good presentable for the Volturi that will arrive within half an hour. I wear black trousers with knee-length boots that have a knife as standard, a white T-shirt and a leather jacket. This is actually what I wear at important meetings. It is comfortable but also pretty so to speak. I walk down when my hair is dry from the towel and I see Daniel standing in the kitchen without a shirt. I sit down on the chair and look at his muscles that flex with every movement. He puts down a plate of pancakes in front of me and I look at it with a sigh. Daniel's gaze goes quickly to my neck and I put my leather jacket to cover the mark.

"What are you going to do with it?" He asks, and he means my mark James made. You can't see the cuts I made over it anymore, and I don't know if a wizard can take it away. no matter how. I don't need a mark from someone who beats girls for his own revenge. "I'll take it away." I say softly and he nods with a sigh. "You must eat Charlie." He says strict and I push my fork into the pancakes and bring a bit to my mouth. "Fat." The voice says in my head and I shake my head before I put the food in my mouth. He nods at me and he sits down next to me and starts eating his pancakes himself. I eat half of my pancakes and I throw the rest with a sigh on Daniel's plate. I put my plate in the dishwasher and look at my phone for the time. "We have a few minutes until the Volturi comes. Is everything cleared up and is the ballroom ready for the trail?" I ask Daniel and he nods.

Daniel is still my beta so he does such tasks for me so that I can focus on the paperwork. "Get dressed." I growl low and his eyes grow wide before he goes to his room with his plate in his hands to wear good clothes. "Hey." Says Levy who comes in. "You walk again huh?" I say and he nods slowly. "Mike didn't tell you?" He asks and I roll my eyes. 'So no.' He says with a deep sigh and I put the rest of the dishes in the dishwasher. "I've tried to tell Mike so many times it's my own fault, but he still says it's your fault." Levy says and he sits down on the chair. "That's his choice." I say and I walk out of the kitchen to the ballroom with a low growl. There is a chair in the middle of the large ballroom and some benches on the sides of the hall so that the pack members can sit there. The volturi will test me for my fears and actions what I would do for the pack.

They will spray a liquid into my body that will turn off my wolf and phoenix for a certain time. That fluid makes me very tired and fall into a deep sleep and then the trail starts. The trail is to determine through an exclusion of whether an alpha is suitable or not. A wizard or a witch will create situations in your head and you have to go through them and then the Volturi will watch through a large screen where the pack can also watch. If you succeed then you will become an alpha and if you do not succeed you will be stripped of your title and you will be forced to become a rogue. This law has only been around for a few years because the Volturi finally realized that people should not automatically become alpha because it was misused a lot. Suddenly I hear cars coming from the woods and I quickly walk out the front door. The volturi is a group of high rank superbeings that determine the rules for every superbeing that exists. They get out and the power comes from them in big waves.