~27~

"So Charlie, what's your plan for today?" Says a gaping Levy and I look at my already cold coffee. I have a very strange feeling and I tried to shake it off but it just doesn't work. "I have to go to town since it's almost Christmas and I only have clothes for the summer." I say and I shrug. 'No.' Says Mike who comes in and I growl at him loudly. "I'm not going to let you walk through the city alone!" he growls back and I try to contain my anger. Levy stands up and holds Mike's shoulder before he does something he regrets. "You are not my fucking father. He is dead. " I say with no emotion in my voice and Mike stiffens. His eyes close and Levy looks at us strangely. "You said your parents were traveling." Levy says with a low growl and Mike pulls away. "Our mother was murdered, our father died from sorrow." I say and Mike's eyes are black. "Fuck Charlie don't use them against me!" he shouts and I look at him deadly. "Uhm .. okay." Levy says and he stands between us.

"Layla!" He calls quickly and Layla arrives quickly. I see pack members standing in the hall looking at us but Layla quickly closes the door. 'Levy you go with Charlie to the city we can trust you the most. Mike, you go to Daniel to discuss battle tactics. " She says. Layla has literally forced me to stay away from my alpha tasks because Daniel and Mike supposedly had control but they are guys so that just doesn't work. I growl low and walk out of the kitchen to my room and Levy follows me sighing. "Fuck off." I tell him and he looks at me. "What did I do that you don't like me?" He says and he clenches his fists. 'I don't like unknown people. Especially men. " I say dryly and he stares at me. "I'm still coming to town with you. I want to get to know you ... I've only heard from Miles, Layla, and Daniel about the past, but they didn't dare to talk about why you were in a coma at all." He says and I sigh deeply knowing that I cannot make him disappear. 'All right.'

After Levy is gone I quickly put on dark blue skinny jeans that are rather loose and I put a belt around them so that they don't drop off. I do a black shirt with an army green jacket that makes me kind of look like someone from the army. 'Are you ready?' Levy asks who walks in and I nod before we walk down the hall. Not many people will believe that I just got out of a coma and I haven't heard from my friends or the FBI for months, but I think Mike or Layla have something to do with it. Maybe Daniel too ... He is just like a worried brother. For a moment I get dizzy and I stumble over my own feet, but Levy catches me quickly and holds my shoulders. "Charlie are you okay?" He asks startled and a loud growl comes from next to us where Daniel is standing. "I'm fine." I say and I look at Daniel. "We still haven't talked." He says through the mind link and I roll my eyes. "What is it, Daniel?" Levy says clearly irritated. "You can't touch her like that." He says stubbornly and I growl loudly.

"Listen to me, Daniel, if you have a fucking problem with Mike being gay, or his fucking mate only taking care of me because I got dizzy?! Fuck off Then. I don't have to fuss about you being jealous or something you've got a mate waiting for you somewhere in a pack. ' I say and I pull levy along before he can say anything else. "Damn." Levy Mumbles and I let him go before I get in my car. "Are you sure you want to drive?" He asks uncertainly and I nod with a smile. "I promise I won't get you in an accident." I say with a smile and he looks shocked at me. "Wow, you can still laugh!" He says and I nod slowly. I start the car and drive quickly to the city that is full of humans and only a few werewolves from my pack. I get out at the mall and Levy makes a strange noise in happiness and I stare at him. 'What? I love shopping.' He says and I roll my eyes before I walk inside. Inside the mall, I catch a strange smell and growl low. "We have to accept you in our pack soon, I'll arrange a ceremony for you tomorrow.' I say and Levi nods knowing it is necessary

"Shall we go to Forever21 first?" Levy asks and I nod when I see that there are leather jackets with some warm sheepskin that has been incorporated into them. We quickly walk into the store and we split. Levy to the boy's department and I to the ladies department. I quickly grab the leather jacket with fur and some skinny eans so that my legs do not freeze off when I am outside. Suddenly the thought of the ball comes to my mind and I tightened. "Layla, has the ball been already?" I ask via the mind link. "No, we postponed it. It has to be held soon because the Volturi also gets impatient. " She says. 'All right.' I say and I grab some sweaters and shirts before fitting them. "Damn, that looks good on you." Levy says as I show him my clothes and I smile gently at him. "You aren't really as scary as I thought." He says and I stare at him in disbelief. "Oh, I am still scary but you are just seeing my good side" I say with a narrow smile and he laughs. "Thank you, Charlie." He says. 'For what?' I mutter. "That you trust me a little."