~7~

'Fuck school!' I groan while throwing my alarm clock against the wall so that it breaks down in small pieces. Meh, I will buy another one soon. My father wanted me to finish school once I came back from the FBI because he always had thought school was important so I will do it for the sake of my parents. I change into a simple black pair of skinny jeans and a T-shirt. Letting my hair hanging loose on my back I walk downstairs to see that there is standing a fruit basket in the kitchen. I take an apple from the basket and I see James taking a piece of fruit to without saying something and walking away. I feel a sting in my heart but I ignore it with a head shake.
Walking outside, stepping into my car and driving to school I think about what I am gonna do while I am in school. I really didn't wanna go but yeah I have to.

Stepping out of my car I see many people look at me and bowing their heads at me as a sign of respect to their soon to be alpha. I nod at them and I walk inside the school corridors to the administration. I see a girl talking to James and I recognize her as the pack or school slut Lara who always fools around with every boy she can get her hands on. James smiles and lets a hand slide against her face and I look away knowing it will only worsen the situation more. 'Alpha Charlie, still attending the school I see?' The old woman behind the glass says and I nod with a small smile at her. 'Yes, father wanted it that way.' I say answering her and she nods before handing me my schedule for the small amount of school I need to finish.

Walking to my first class I see that it is Math and I groan loudly. Math is the most hated subject in my entire life. I always fuck it up and our teacher is an irritating woman. I walk into the classroom and I see Mike sitting in the middle with James beside him. 'What the fuck Mike.' I growl at him and he smirks. 'I have to keep all the boys away from my sister.' He says and I roll my eyes. James focuses his hard stare into Mike his head and Mike laughs. 'Dickhead.' I groan before walking to the back of the classroom sitting beside Daniel who has his head on the desk sleeping silently. 'Hey, asshole!" I say and I push him from his chair so he falls on the ground. 'Fuck.' He groans standing up rubbing his sleepy eyes. 'Good morning to you too.' I say to him and he rolls his eyes taking a seat beside me.

'Welcome to class. It is good to see all our students for the first time of the year together in one classroom.' Dorothy Oliver says and she nods at me looking slightly irritated. Miss Oliver has a kind of hate towards me and now I am going to be the alpha she will probably hate me even more. 

After the hour of torture ended we all walked to the cafeteria where you can get food. 'Shit, I need to go to my locker.' I groan and the others nod. 'I will go with you.' Daniel says and MIke and some other boys nod before taking a seat at a free table.

'So you and James..' Daniel begins and I growl at him. 'I have told him that I wasn't ready for a mate with everything going on and I think he has found another interest.' I say my voice cracking a little at the end and Daniel looks at me with raised brows. 'Let's just go back.' I say and he walks next to me before suddenly blocking my way just before the cafeteria door.

'What the fuck Daniel?!" I growl to him and his eyes darken a little. 'You don't want to see this Charlie. I am just looking out for you before you suddenly go Rigid Phoenix.' He says and I feel my phoenix suddenly fill with anger. 'Out of my way.' I say while pushing him causing him to fall to the ground of the high force I pushed him with. Looking into the cafeteria I see Lara sitting on James his lap beside Mike and the other guys and they look at the ground not saying a thing. Lara smiles at James and Suddenly she kisses him. He kisses her without hesitation back and I feel my eyes beginning to get golden or red. My skin feels like It is on fire and I try to hold back my phoenix so we won't suddenly kill the whole school. My wolf keeps quiet looking from the back of my mind knowing she is getting angry at him if she comes forward. 

Walking towards the table Mike notices me and he stands up letting his chair fall down before he walks towards me

Walking towards the table Mike notices me and he stands up letting his chair fall down before he walks towards me. 'Char-.' He tries to say but suddenly he flies to the other side of the cafeteria and Lara and James look up at me with lust in their eyes. I take Lara by her throat and let her hang in my hand so she slowly runs out of air. 'Charlie no!" James says and he stands up trying to help Lara but my heartless laugh fills the air. I see all my pack members on the ground bowing for me and I stare at Lara who is slowly turning blue from the lack of air. 'Remember this, Never fuck with me again.' I say with a slightly darker voice and I let her go. Her pathetic cries fill the air and James looks at her, then me. 'I..' He says and his mouth opens like a fish and then closes again. 'Go die in a hole.' I growl at him and I walk out of the school that is quiet with fear-filled in the air.

Shifting once I am in the woods I start running around trying to let my anger go away. Not paying attention to anything I suddenly get thrown into a nearby tree. I see a rogue snarling at me with foam coating his teeth. I slowly stand up growling in pain. I circle the rogue but suddenly another one pounces into my back letting me fall down in the ground. Two other rogues come walking in sight and I again stand up knowing I had to kill them and fast.

Pouncing at a rogue I bite down his throat filling the iron taste of his blood fills my mouth. I let his body go moving to another rogue but they decide they wanted to take me down with all of them. I duck under one of the rogues and tackle another so that they are distracted for a really short time. I jump into the youngest looking rogue and I kill him in instantly. Looking to the last two rogues left they stand growling at me trying to figure out how they are gonna win. 'Move Rogues.' A cold voice says and I look behind me to see a vampire staring at the rogues who nod and run away. 'Stupid Rogues, Always to stupid to take down an Alpha.' The vampire says and he runs with his supernatural speed around me trying to make me dizzy. I see something shining in his hands and suddenly he launches at me plunging a knife into my rib case. I feel the silver run into my blood and I let out a painful howl. He takes out the knife and he drags it over my neck, but not deep enough to kill me. 'Let this be a warning little alpha, We will be coming back.' The vampire says before disappearing. I feel myself get weak and I fall down on the ground losing my consciousness before everything gets dark.