~15~

JAMES POV

Her last words were... 'Traitor.' As she fell to the ground I stare at her with hatred in my eyes. 'Thanks, boys.' I say to the men circling me and Charlie. 'So what is the plan now?' One of the men asks and I sigh deeply. 'Charlie is smart. She has wolfs of her pack planted around the town so we need to act fast and smart. One of you need to beat me up a little so we can let Daniel and Mike think that I fought for the bitch. You will take her to the car and I run out of the restaurant minutes later screaming for her. Deal?' I say and the men nod before Barry picks up Charlie and they head for the door. 'Hold up, Something beat me up remember?' I say irritated by those fools. One of the more stronger men walk towards me and they beat me up pretty badly before leaving me on the ground breathing heavily.

After a couple of minutes, I stand up and run outside to scream Charlie her name with an agonizing howl after it. 'Where is she?!" One of the warriors asks as they run towards me. 'I...I don't know.. I tried to protect her... But they got her before I could do something.' I say letting tears slip my eyes. 'We need to Inform Beta Daniel and Alpha Charlie her brother.' A warrior says and they help me limp towards the car that is standing in the shadow of a tree.

'How did it happen?' Daniel asks sitting behind Charlie her desk and I moan taking a sip from my water. 'I was ordering food together with Charlie and suddenly these man in black with white skin came up to us... I think they were vampires by their rotting smell... They held me while they sedated Charlie and then beat me up before I could do something..' I say and Mike stares at me with an emotionless look. 'God Damnit.' Daniel mumbles letting his shaky hands lean flat against the table. 'You had to protect her.' Mike says from behind me and I look at him. 'I tried-.' I try to say but he cuts me off with a loud growl. 'You promised me, James!' He yells and His eyes get black of anger. 'Mike. Breath.' Daniel says stepping in front of him and Mike relaxes after Daniel his hard stare. 'Okay, I'm calm.' Mike says and I hide my smirk from them. Why are these assholes this stupid? It's good because I don't have to pretend to cry in front of them... Gross

After saying goodnight to Daniel and Mike I step into my car to drive to another city where an old abandoned building stands. I park my car at the side of the building and walk into a secret passage. Terrified screams fill the building and I roll my eyes. 'Scream all you want. Nobody's gonna help you.' I say with a dry laugh before walking into a neatly made office.

'Dimitri.' I say and the old man looks up from his book. 'James..' He says and I sit down at the table. 'I still don't go with your plan.' He says and I roll my eyes. 'I don't want you to become like your father.' He says and I growl loudly. 'You don't understand! Because of her, I lost my fucking parents! She deserves to die just like my parents died.' I say a bitter taste lacing in my mouth. 'You know I care about you son.' He says referring to the old nickname he gave me after my parents died. 'Son, I need you alive to be happy.' He says and I throw my glass against the wall. 'Call me son one more time!' I yell at him and he seems unaffected by my anger. 'Losing your mate isn't something you want.' He says before walking out of the office leaving me alone to think.

'Brother!' A cheering voice says and I look up at my brother. 'Noah.' I say feeling a little better already as I give him a hug. 'So how is the alpha? I heard her scream.' He says and I nod. 'We will finally get our revenge little brother.' He says and I smirk at him nodding. 'Did she see it coming?' He asks and I shake my head. 'She called me a traitor but she is the one that killed our parents. Revenge is coming at her.' I say and my brother smirks his usual cocky smirk before taking a seat beside me.

'So when are you gonna reject her so we can move to the next step of our plan?' He asks and I feel my insides freeze. Oh yeah, I needed to reject her to give her a lot of pain. 'I wanna reject her tomorrow.' I say with a wavering voice and Noah nods. 'Good little brother. Go get some sleep. Tomorrow will be one of the best days of your life.' He says and I nod letting my body drag me to my bed that is standing lonely in the empty room.

'Why.' A harsh voice in my head says and I shiver. 'Diablo.' I say and my wolf growls loudly at me. 'I thought I had taught you good things, But here you are telling your brother you are gonna reject our mate. You are just a weak boy who is nothing without his wolf.' He says harshly and I shake my head. 'You will never get rid of me James. I will stop you. Charlie needs a better mate.' He says and I block him fast. 'That is why I am blocking you asshole.' I say and I feel him disappear from my head. How? I don't know

Fuck