~19~

Charlie POV:

'Oh, he is stupid. Just like that Daniel.' He says and I growl at him. 'They aren't stupid.' I say and I get the feeling that someone is staring at me. I look to the wall and I try to catch a scent but James his stupid perfume overwhelms it. 'What the fuck do you have on?' I say growling and he stares at me. 'Oh uh yeah..' He says slightly awkward and I collect all my energy and suddenly he flies against the wall. 'Fuck!' He says with pain and he groans slowly. 'Come at me, you bitch.' I say realizing that breathing will be hard since my ribs are broken.

He growls at me. 'You are dead for me. So why would I spent my time on such a pathetic girl like you?' I say and see a sparkle in his eyes. He's lying. 'Why are you talking to me then? Letting your poor brother do all the work for you. He has the balls.' I say and hatred fills his eyes. James looks at the door and he smirks walking towards it. He puts it on its lock from the inside. "What...' I frown and I look at him confused. He smirks and his eyes turn emotionless. 'Fuck!' I hear someone yell and I freeze. That was Mike his voice... 'Sorry Mike.' James says smirking with a sadistic smirk and I slowly walk backward.

'I Will learn you that men are always above women. With the hard way.' I growl at him and I try to create enough space between us but he grabs my arms before I can do something and He rips off the only clothes I have on. I scream at him that he needs to let me go but he rolls his eyes. I hear banging coming from the door and I finally smell Mike. 'Mike!' I yell frightened and James smirks at me. 'It is your own fault.' He says emotionless and I shake in fear. He throws me into the ground as he takes off his pants. I look up at him with big eyes feeling more fear seep into me. 'Fuck Charlie. I am trying to wake your wolf.'  My phoenix yells but she is too weak herself so it won't be really helpful.

'No James Pleas No!' I say crying and he pulls off his underpants. Full of horror I stare at him knowing what is going to do to me. 'Tsk Tsk Weak.' He says and I fight against his grip but he holds me stiffly against the ground. His large friend stands at the edge of my core and I scream fighting against his filthy grip. Before I know it he pushes his Cock into my core and I scream out in pain. My screams fill the small room and I hear Mike screaming my name. He moves his way back and forth within me and my wants to shut down so badly. 'Jesus shut up my ears hurt from your pathetic screams.' James says and He lays his hands on my mouth and my nose blocking my airway. He sets his disgusting lips on the place where he can mark me and I feel his canines gaze my neck while he still moves inside of me. He plunges his canines into my neck marking me and I scream in pain feeling myself slowly slip away from the real world. I feel him cum into me and I scream crying for air as he stops and stands up leaving me coughing for air on the ground.

'I James Reject you Charlie Stone from being my lover and my mate.' He says and A burning pain fills my body. I scream coughing up blood. He stares at me with a smirk but he forgets to conceal the little pain he has in his eyes. 'I hate you.' I say whimpering and he rolls his eyes. 'I know babe, I know.' He says before everything gets dark.

Daniel POV

'Fuck! Daniel hurry up!' Mike screams through the Mind Link. 'Almost!' I yell back at him and I get followed by the warriors I brought with me. 'Oh my gosh, Charlie.' Mike says and his voice breaks at the end. 'What?' I yell and I feel Mike his anger streaming through our mind link. 'James... He is .. Raping. CHarlie.' He says and I push myself to the edge. He shouldn't be the one to take her virginity! The truth is.. I always wanted to be Charlie her mate but when James turned up to be her mate I still respected her as my best friend and I will always fight for her. If James rejects her I will take her for myself and care for her like she is my mate. 'Her screams... I can't break into the door.' Mike says what looks like an eternity. 'Almost.' I say again and I push myself even more.

Charlie, I am coming for you. I will prove that I will always be there for you and that I always will fight for you.

Flashback

'Breath Charlie.' I say to the beautiful pair of eyes that are staring at me with tears in them. 'It was just a nightmare. I am here now.' I say and she nods sniffling letting me cuddle her closely. 'I Miss her.' She says stuttering and I nod. 'We all miss her Charlie.' I say and my shirt is wet from her tears. I look at the beautiful girl before me and my wolf nods his head at how beautiful she is. Charlie is the most innocent, Sweetest and cutest girl I know. 'I promise you I will always be there for you. I will never leave you alone.' I say and she nods hugging me. 'Thank you, Daniel.'

The moment we arrive we see two dead guards lying at the front door and I smirk on the inside. "We are getting our alpha back.' I say to the pack and they nod.

I will come to get you, Charlie. Just like I promised