~13

'So, Lilly and I were shopping.' I say sighing as Ilse patches up my wound. 'Then we noticed that two vampire boys, not really old, were following us. After shopping for our dresses I sent Lilly away so she could get away the humans that were close by. I sat at the table and suddenly the two vampires come up bulshitting about our pack. Not something really bad but more that they tried to make me angry.' I say not telling them about what the vampires said to me that I couldn't trust the person I would love the most. I have to figure that out by myself. 'And so we began fighting because they had gotten me really hangry. Suddenly Lilly appeared in one of the vampires' arms and I got so angry that I first saved Lilly and then I scratched one of the vampires faces open so he would be occupied. I killed him after and suddenly after being distracted the left-over vampire stabbed me with a knife covered in Wolfsbane and Silver.' I say sighing heavily.

'You are not going away ever again without any security.' James says in a matter of fact and I raise my eyebrow at him. 'Excuse me?' I growl slowly standing up. 'He is right Charlie.' Mike growls standing beside James and I begin shaking in anger. Pain fills my body and I ignore it not caring if I would re-open the wound even more. 'You fucking assholes don't tell me what to do. I may be a girl, but I am still your fucking alpha! If I want you to bow you will bow for me.' I growl and they stare at me with big eyes. 'Breath.' Ilse whispers and I take a deep breath of air before slowly calming down. Ilse looks disappointed at me probably not liking the way I just talked to my brother and my mate. 'Let's just go home.' I say letting James and Mike take mine and Lilly's bags. Mike lifts Lilly on his back to and we walk to the parking lot.

'I will drive Lilly her car back to the pack house. So if she wakes up she can take it to her own pack.' I say and the boys nod knowing I needed some alone time. I step into Lilly hear Mustang and let it roar to life. I let the tires screech as I speed away. I connect my iPhone with Lilly her music boxes and let the songs of the Musical 'Beetlejuice' Scream through the boxes. I smile singing with the musical letting my thoughts not get the best of me. After driving around for two hours long I slowly drive into the parking lot of the pack, stepping out of the car and walking inside the packhouse to see that Mike, James, and Lilly are sitting on the couch looking worriedly at the wall. 'Interesting Wall?' I ask them and they look up at the same time. 'Charlie!' She yells running towards me hugging me carefully. 'Since when do you hug that soft?' I ask and she smiles at me. 'Still the cocky bitch I know.' She laughs and I slowly nod. 'Where did you go?' Mike and James say at the same time and I roll my eyes at them. 'How are you?" Lilly asks and I shrug. 'I'm fine. I'm just going to get to work.' I say knowing it was already 8 O'clock in the evening but I really didn't care. 'Okay. I'm going back home. Be careful Charlie!' She says giving me one last hug before disappearing into the dark night.

I ignore the boys as I walk into my office. 'Damn Daniel did a good job.' I say inspecting all the files he has done in the time I was away. Sitting into my chair I take out my laptop and open it. Let's do this.

-----

Waking up on top of my deck with my laptop still standing open I groan slowly. Did I really just slept in my office... Well shit. I stand up stretching my sore limbs. I pull off my shirt still standing in my bra looking at my bandage that is stained red from the blood. I pull off the bandage and see that the wound slightly has healed. Well, I can train with this so that is good. I walk into my own room since it is next to my office and pull on a loose tank top and some yoga leggings since they are really nice to wear. I walk into my private training room that I let build a couple of years ago because I didn't want people staring at me killing the punching bag because I was angry or something. I put on some hitting gloves knowing Daniel and Mike would kill me if I fucked up my hands again like last time. I have been training ever since I could stand. My mother didn't approve it but after she was killed I blamed myself for her death that I couldn't protect her like I should have to. I slowly begin hitting the punching bag before letting it turn into heard hits letting all my anger go out.

After an hour of training, I stop panting taking a sip of my ice cold water letting my throat burn from it. I wipe off the sweat with a towel before pulling on my running shoes ready to go on a run. Since I am a wolf I have more strength so we can do more physical things then humans can do. Hearing the door open I look up to see James looking at me with black eyes. 'Charlie..' He says breathless and I stare at him suddenly feeling the mate pull pulling at me like it wants us to fuck in this room right away. No thanks by the way.

He slowly walks towards me and I feel my body craving for him. I feel my core slightly wetten and I gasp. What the hell. I can't get horny because of him.. Shit! His eyes turn normal and he takes another step towards me. I take a step back and suddenly feel my back hit the wall. 'James..' I say and he lays his hand against my cheek that is still red from kind of blushing and working out. 'I can't stop craving for you.' He mumbles and I stare into his beautiful eyes. What am I saying? Charlie snap out of it! You would make him have a hard time being mates with you! 'Oh suck it up, Charlie.' My wolf snaps and Before I know it he kisses me and I kiss him back. He bites my lip and I gasp not really expecting it. He takes the change and puts his tongue into my mouth. I push mine into his and We feel each other's mouth. 'Damn.' I say pulling away breathing hard. 'Damn it is.' James says and all my hate disappears for him just by looking at his cute dimples as he smiles. 'Tonight I will pick you up for a date.' He says and I slowly nod. He walks out of the room with a smile on his lips. I stare at the wall feeling my lips for the last time before walking out of the room too.