~17~

I feel the chair break as we hit the wall together and I groan feeling a piece of wood sticking into my back. The cuffs around my hands and legs break and I slowly stand up staring at the boy who I thought I could trust. 'Fuck. Stupid.' I say moaning in pain and I hear James moan to. Ha, the mate bond is finally doing something I like. Giving that asshole my pain. The closer James is to me the more pain he gets. I stare at him with an arrogant smirk feeling my phoenix slowly healing my back. I pull out the piece of wood out of my back and throw it away. 'What now? You wanna hurt me even more?' I say and He growls stalking towards me and grabbing me by the neck. He picks me up and air leaves my body. 'You better kill me now asshole. Mike will notice that you are a fraud and you will be slaughtered just as badly as me.' I say gasping and James freezes. He lets me go and I fall into the ground. I let my aching back rest against the wall and I try to regain my breathing.

'Fucking Bitch.' He growls as he walks out of the door and closes it behind him again. 'Good job Charlie I am already healing you. We have now got more time.' My phoenix says and I nod with a trembling smile. 'How is Zoe?' I ask and my phoenix sighs. 'I can't find her... Maybe she couldn't handle the wolfsbane and disappeared.' She says and I nod slowly. 'Well, I am glad they didn't kill you guys.' I say in my head and I wrap my arms around my legs pulling them up to me.

A few hours later and I stare at the door frowning. There have been no guards to check up on me and the building I have been in has been quiet.. Real quiet. Phoenix has been getting stronger and stronger but I still can't shift because then I will probably burn alive. Suddenly a guard walks in and he grabs me by my hair making me scream. 'Why the fuck does that bitch of a moon goddess suddenly not help?! I thought she was watching over you!' My phoenix says angrily. 'Let me fucking go!" I yell and I realize that there is a new chair standing in the room with wires attached all over it. The men puts me into the chair and sets something on my head before tying my neck, arms, and legs to the chair with silver covered straps. 'So since James has been to weak to fucking hurt you. I will do it my own way. This is a new toy I recently bought..' Noah says walking into the room and I stare at him with hatred in my eyes.

'You wanna know what it exactly is?' He asks and I keep quiet averting my gaze to the ground. Since I only have ripped pants and no shirt I start shivering from the cold coming into the room. 'Well then If you want it that badly I will show you.' He says with an arrogant smirk and I look up at him. He takes a switch in his hand and before I can react the switch turns on and My body gets shocks from the chair. My screams of pain fill the room once again and I feel my body slowly turning down. The shocks stop and I look up. 'You like it that much don't you? Well, good luck.' He says before turning on the shocking chair and my screams fill the room again.

After an hour shocking, I stare gasping at the wall with sweat dripping down my head. Noah walks towards me letting me fall out of the chair. 'Thanks to the shocks I have managed to caught some electricity to use later on them.' Phoenix says and I smile gratefully. I can control my phoenix and I have the control over our phoenix form but she helps me by getting power and all so I will be stronger than others. She can talk to me but like my wolf, she can't take me over.

Noah walks out of the room and after a couple of minutes, James walks into the room with a plate of food in his hands. He looks dryly at me as if he doesn't really wanna see it. 'Alright.' He says with a strange look and I growl at him. He puts down the food beside him and on the plate is laying some lettuce, a piece of meat and some potatoes. I stare angrily back at James and he gives me a hard face. 'Asshole.' I growl and he rolls his eyes. I slowly stand up ignoring the pain inflaming my body telling me to stop moving. 'Why are you such a pussy? Scared to kill me? Scared that I will be to strong?' I say pushing him to the edge and His eyes darken a little. I don't smell Noah anymore so maybe I can get this boy to help me a little. 'Tell me the fucking truth, James.' I say growling and he takes a step towards my shaking body. 'The truth is, I want you dead.' He says with no emotion and I laugh at his pathetic attempt.

'Does my dear brother still believe in your pathetic lie?'