RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 1) Chapter 2.

(Volume 1) Chapter 2: Opportunity For A New Life.

(1 Month After The Events Of The Nightclub)

It's rather late at night, you placed in your application to Beacon Academy a while ago, of course you don't think they're going to pick you as A. You've never went to a fighting academy and B. You're only turned 17 last week and C. THE SEMESTER STARTS IN A WEEK! You feel stupid for sending it actually, you guess that Yang got into your head. You're laying in bed just looking at your Scroll, Yang's number is on the screen, you're debating on whether or not you should text her. You muster your courage and type on your scroll

You(Scroll):"Hey, I know it's been a while, and it's late at night and I'm sorry for that but I just wanted to tell you that I turned in my application to Beacon today." You sigh as you turn off your scroll and look up at your ceiling, you hear mumbling across from you, you look over to you see your little brother Jack in his bed across from yours. Poor kid, constantly having night terrors night after night, hot blue electricity has been activated from his Semblance and is now crackling around him due to his stress. You wish you could help but waking him up will just leave him drained for the rest of the day. You feel a vibration from your scroll and look to see Yang responded surprisingly.

Yang(Scroll):"Really!? Awesome! I'm sure you'll get accepted." 

You(Scroll):"I wish I had your confidence."

Yang(Scroll):"C'mon, we both saw that you were pretty great in that nightclub."

You(Scroll):"But you were even better, considering that you trashed the entire place."

Yang(Scroll):"Hah. You helped though. Anyways you're gonna do great I'm sure of it, if you make it in then be sure to call or text me like IMMEDIATELY and even if there's a small chance you don't then call me either way."

You(Scroll):"Alright I'll be sure to do that, well good night!"

Yang(Scroll):"Stay frosty dude. Good night." You smile as you turn off your scroll

You lie awake for a while, you think back to the night of that whole Nightclub incident and the very long lecture from your father that came afterward about how I couldn't go around punching his colleagues and yada yada yada, the following after the incident was rather odd, you went to Torchwick and he talked to you later on, he said that with your Semblance you could become very useful for his gang. You made it clear you wanted nothing to do with his gang, he didn't take it too well. But he didn't do much as some woman in red was there and wanted him for something...the feeling you had when you saw her...you knew that you needed to get as far away from that woman as possible. You would totally leave this thing altogether but you have to protect your little bro, you can't leave him so your father can corrupt him while your gone. Which is going to be problematic if you get accepted in Beacon. Well he's only a year younger than you and quite strong, maybe you could try to get him into Beacon too, just to get away from all the nonsense between your father, the White Fang, and Torchwick's gang. You get an idea and get up from your bed, you quickly change into your regular clothes and shake your brother awake.