RWBY (Volume 3) Chapter 1.

(Helloooo there everyone, I am back finally! And oh boy! DO I HAVE SOME STUFF FOR THIS VOLUME! There will be a lot of heartbreak((And I think we all know the reason as to why our character is gonna be put through a lot of pain in this Volume)) Anywho I'm real excited to show what I have in store for this Volume in particular. Changed up the "Titles" of the chapters as by now ya'll know this is Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader by now...if not then I don't know how to help you. This should help a bit when navigating the Chapters in my story. Well without further ado, enjoy!)

(Volume 3) Chapter 1: Family/Festive Fighting

(Weeks after the Train Incident/Home)

Well after the whole 'father nearly killing you' thing, the whole 'you probably killed your father' thing, the whole 'Grimm invasion' thing and the whole 'SOPHIE' thing. You and your family reaaaallly needed to catch up. So you, your brother, and your sister are in your home eating sum' breakfast with your mom. She's silent and has a whole buncha make up on...which is strange for her.

Stella:"So...I 'see' you got new clothes huh? And have a ring on...what's with those?" She says while facing your direction.

You:"Uh...would you believe me if I said I bought them?"

Stella:"I probably would've if you hadn't led in with 'would you believe me' sweetie." DAMN IT! "Also I can feel with my senses that there's something ancient about those, specifically the ring so I wouldn't have believed you either way." DOUBLE DAMN IT!

You:"Well damn." She crosses her arms, still facing you. "Well, these came with becoming the Equinox."

Stella:"The what now?"

You:"The Equinox. It's basically a sacred item passed down to worthy heirs to wield its power. The Ring is how I access the power, the clothes just seem to be a way of controlling the strain on my body."

Stella:"I see...how'd this happen to you?"

You:"I uh found it in the woods?"

Stella:"Well that's specific..." So much sass coming from your mother.

You:"While I was out on the first training mission for Beacon I found it on a lone statue. Happy with the specifics mom?" She laughs lightly

Stella:"Very." You all eat breakfast for a little while as Jack nearly destroys all the food in the kitchen with his black-hole stomach. "And Sophie." Sophie looks up with a waffle in her mouth.