RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 1) Chapter 3.

(Volume 1) Chapter 3: Stand By Me.

(Start of Beacon's Semester/ Early Morning)

Well today's the day...You and Jack are finishing up packing things...which isn't much to be honest but you need to make do with what you have. After double checking that you had everything you needed, You and Jack both head down the stairs and begin to head out of the house before completely forgetting about the most important thing you needed to do.

(?):"And where do you two think you're going?" You forgot to tell your...'loving' father that you're going to Beacon, this...is gonna be complicated.

You:"Oh...dad...uh..." Your father looms over your little brother

Jack:"Y-you never told him?"

Somnus:"Told me what..." You walk in front of your little brother while facing your Goliath of a father as he looks down at you (Description: Height:7'2, Race: Manticore Faunus((Originally a Lion Faunus but multiple genetic enhancements and tests by a...person of high stature has rapidly evolved his genes to develop incredible strength, speed, and agility along with powerful wings and a deadly scorpion tail)), Clothing:Dresses in a long, black jacket that has a white and gray trim, white shirt and black pants with small stripes in them, He wears a red scarf and a hooded, gray and white mantle (Ardyn Izunia from FFXV design), Hair: Pitch black lion mane-like hair, Weapon: Thanatos. Massive crimson Blade. Other modes yet to be revealed((Design based off of FFXV's Blade of the Mystic.)) Eyes: Silver)

You:"Jack and I have been accepted into Beacon, and we're going."

Somnus:"And where did you get the authority to decide on whether you could go to a place that trains people to hunt down the White Fang..."

Jack:"We got permission by Professor Ozpin."

Somnus:"Oz is a fool." There is a brief pause

You:"You...know Oz?"

Somnus:"My...colleagues know of him, I've heard nothing good from that man. You aren't going there." Your father glares down at you.

You:"And how are you going to stop us?" You activate your Semblance as a steady stream of fire trails from your right arm while frost surrounds your arm on the left.

Somnus:"I could destroy you. Can't join if you have a broken spine." The ground beneath him rumbles as parts of the ground morphs and rises out to form sharp spikes all aiming at your face. There's just...silence. Until you hear the door open behind you and your saving grace is here. She's not looking into the house just yet as she's got a bunch of groceries she's struggling to get in.