RWBY Yang Xiao Long x Male Reader (Volume 2) Chapter 1.

(Aaaannnd time to start Volume 2 with a bang! Or shall I say a...Yang? DHGOHOPWIJRGIOJRGKNLMVNIRHOPUTOIWJKOCD, sorry I'll stop. Anywho, Volume 2 I feel will definitely define the type of story I want in the Equinox and be the Volume where things will spin into motion with you, Jack, Team ICRS, and Yang. Anyways, please enjoy! Or don't. Why you may ask? CUZ I DON'T CARE!)

(Volume 2) Chapter 1: Food Genocide!

After the whole cuddling and bonding thing with Yang, the school caught word of the whole fight at the Docks thing, and you and the rest of the team were brought in for interviews for the school. You are all sitting outside the interrogation room with Blake currently being interviewed at the moment, luckily Professor Ozpin is leading the interrogation so it won't be too bad considering that he already knows about your father. 

Anyways Yang is currently laying on your lap while constantly lightly flicking your nose to keep you awake WHICH you are having a very hard time staying awake.

Yang:"(F), (F), (F), (F), (F), (F), (F), (F)-"She does this for a while "(F), (F), (F), (F), (F), (F), (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)." You look down as she stops flicking your nose.

You:"What!?" She boops your nose

Yang:"Hi." You breathe in sharply as you ruffle her hair

You:"...Hi."

Yang:"What do you think they'll ask?"

You:"Probably gonna ask about why we were there and why we intervened."

Yang:"Are...they gonna ask about your past?"

You:"Considering that Professor Ozpin already knows about my involvement with the White Fang, maybe."

Yang:"Wait hold up, he knew, but I didn't?"

You:"Honey, he knew before I ever wanted to tell anyone, trust me, out of everyone I didn't want to know about my past Professor Ozpin was at the top...and Izunia."

Yang:"Yeah...forgot about Izunia. Probably for the best, next time he tries to mess with you I'ma deck him in the schnoz." You look down at her confused "Sorry, tired."

You:"Heh, it's alright, not as tired as our lil' siblings though." You both glance over at the chairs next to you as you see Jack and Ruby currently sleeping cutely by Ruby resting her head on Jack's shoulder as Jack rests his head on her head. SOOO CUUUTTTEEE!